View Wannarot (KWANRUEN vol. 44 no. 991 March 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Finally!! It's been a while since my View has graced the cover of a magazine. :D Not one of her best photo shoots, but I sure love her eye makeup. The dark red lipstick is acceptable, although not preferable. :) The concept is weird (especially the purple wig hehe), but not overly done. And I sure love her outfits. :wub: View's a good model here! :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

fantastic_27 said:
My Vill is so beautiful.

Hehehe, glad you think so. :D Vill's certainly a gorgeous gal, but I know she can be even more stunning than this. :wub: Looking forward to her future photo shoots. I am so obsessed with Thai magazine photo shoots hehe.

D~D

sarNie Adult
As much as I Love Vill.. I find this photo shoot not my favorite. :( ..... But I still loVe her.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
The make up is dark, which makes her look like a witch, but indeed a sexy/beautiful witch. haha

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow havent see her in awhile! Gorgeous! And love wat u say Danielle lol (sexy beautiful witch) totally agree on tat one lol!

Does she have any lakorn line up? To watch i know she have none right??? Js js

AikOm^_^

Updated even more. :)

D~D said:
As much as I Love Vill.. I find this photo shoot not my favorite. :( ..... But I still loVe her.

Yep, not my favorite photo shoot of Vill's as well...she still looks good in most of the pictures though. :D

narkrakdin24^^ said:
Why is it that every time she takes a different photoshoot, she always looks different. Or is it just me?

It's just you.

Just kidding! xD Nope, it's the same for most people, and it also goes for me. =D Comparing Vill to then and now, she has changed a lot. Not to mention, she lost a lot of baby weight lol. But even the photo shoots right now and the ones from last year tend to differ. Some will be good, some will be bad. That goes for every model, not just Vill hehe. But, she does seem to look different most of the time. :)

DaisyDukes* said:
The make up is dark, which makes her look like a witch, but indeed a sexy/beautiful witch. haha

LOL. :rofl:

Sweet_09 said:
Wow havent see her in awhile! Gorgeous! And love wat u say Danielle lol (sexy beautiful witch) totally agree on tat one lol!

Does she have any lakorn line up? To watch i know she have none right??? Js js

Sweet, she has "Sood Sai Paan" coming u--wait a minute! I was in the midst of answering your question, but it looks like you already found the answer to your question on your own. :lol: I happened to check Sood Sai Paan's thread before posting this reply.