Vietnamese girls ( what do u think?)

anan

sarNie Adult
I think it's a fake one... :scratchchin:

That's sick.... but not surprised...

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
They dont have a choice, most of the girls are from poor families, they have money to buy food, they don't go to school, they are uneducated that they are deceived by the pimps who lure them with a brighter future cuz they want to leave their poor hometowns

Most of them have no ideas what they are up to, they are told that they will get married to foreign husbands (mostly Taiwanese and Chinese) and that they will receive an amount of money as wedding present, but they may or may not even get half of the money.....

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Is that REAL ?
i thought that it has changed !!!! It was like that twenty years ago... not like that anymore.. right ?!?!?

anan

sarNie Adult
Is that REAL ?
i thought that it has changed !!!! It was like that twenty years ago... not like that anymore.. right ?!?!?
That's called human trafficking... even in China recently (http://worldnews.nbc...afficking-gangs) they have that problem....

Real or not real ads, I think ppl. should be aware that it does exist, wherever in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand or Laos... where poverty & lack of education still exist in rural area.... unfortunately. :-/

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
this is illegal but people still do it...worldwide; it is human trafficking. the US is land of laws and security. glad that usa is a safe world compared to third world countries. they need help! those gov't should invest in the people, education and infrastructure not selling women or children away!