Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
^^LOL.

Anyhoo;;; they all look very nice.
I forgot to submit mine. LOLs.

I don't think any would matter.
They're all very nice. ;P

noungning

Heartless
lol, good going people who's submitted. i'm sure the "contest" for more banner will keep coming if they're based on 1 specific lakorn or another that gets selected.

can't wait for someone to win lol... before this thread starts heating up lol, oh wait, it already did. nevermind.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
In two days I won't be online -.-" LOL because im moving already but ... can someone please be a dear and finish this for me lmao. welll ill go ask the old man

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think all 4's are beautiful, but #1 and #3 stand out for me, even though Peaches have strong opinion of not liking it. :lol: I'm sure with request, we can ask for pictures to be change periodically lolz. Between #1 and #3 ... hmm #1 banners the site name/writting stand out and more clearer than #3. Unless #3 can change and have more impact on the writing, I'll vote for #1 for now. ^_^

But again, all 4 are pretty, so everyone did a great jobs and deserve some credit for it. :D

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i voted purely from an outsider point of view because i don't watch these but i did like number 1 set for the simplistic color approach and how i was captivated but not over whelmed with the motion of the graphics,,, those caught my attention first.

lilswtangelgrl

sarNie Egg
^we're not sure which one is winning yet.

i didn't mean to offend you, i just want to point out that, we shouldn't judge it just b/c of the ppl on the banner. perhaps, if you just vote and didn't ask anyone to not vote for the two banners that have JLR, which also have other actors and actresses too, then i wouldn't say anything. the reason why i point it out is b/c this is a competition -- not a battle between liking jlr or not. It's not fair to judge the maker. How would you feel if you did a graphic and someone didnt' like it b/c you have a favorite couple of your in the banner. You didn't win b/c of this couple. it's not a fair competition at all when strictly, the rule didn't' stated that you can't use this or that. (not saying you, but you in you,general ppl) This is clearly a battle of the banners, which one deserve to be in the video forum.

you shouldn't ban yourself from going there just b/c of my comments .. ;)

i totally agree with you Cecilia. This is not a battle between lakon or actors. This is just a vote for which banner you think looks the best not which lakon or actors you like. I dont mean to offend or get into an argument with anyone but you have to set aside what is what between the banner and whose on it. Honestly i have never seen the movie nor have i ever watched a lakon that the either one had starred in but as for the banner i think you did a great job Tina keep it up