Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Set 03.

• Set 04.

• Total voters

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I like all the banners, but I chose the simple one, banner 2 just because I don't like it when only certain stars are on the banner ... it doesn't represent the whole theme of a 'video site'.. but that's just my 2 cents.. :)

darvil

sarNie Adult
the banners look great.

I put one up on the video site for a test. Looks like its the winner anyway.

I haven't told people yet that I intend to use all the banners. Depending on the winner though, you will get more "face time"

I plan to rotate through the banners.

Which brings me to another idea.. We should constantly be accepting new banners. It would be cool to have a ton of them ;)

http://video.sarnworld.com (with the currently winning banner)

BTW I just bought a new domain.. I think I will move the video site to that new domain "sarnworld.tv"

breaking them apart would be nice.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i voted for #2. ateam this and that sooo annoying and who came up with ateam :rolleyes:
well..whoever came up wif ateam,must be the jlr sisters and i loved it!
ur entitled to ur opinion and so its ok with me...i love the ateam n rteam..n never bored with jlr though(weird eh)
anyways, salute those who spend their time for doing these banners and dont mind all those irrelevant comment by irrelevant people out there..
ur free to use whoever u want to use and if i were to submit mine, it might only feature both ateam n rteam..hell, maybe just aum n aff!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoa.... the video site looks so kool... u rock darvil... hehehe..

good job to those who participated.. hehe..

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
the video site looks amazing darvil!! can't wait till it's all done....

Quarter

Tell me about it.
i voted 2. simple and i like it. the other ones are a bit too BOOM BOOM BOOM! and i'm like woah woah WOAH! lol .. for a site/forum banner i like it simple.