Vicky Jett!

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
I absolutely love Vicky! I think she is absolutely gorgeous and has the cutest smile ever! and she does not have the typical petite asian body! woohoo! I love all of her lakorns too! Esp Yard Ya Yee and Sa Pai Jao!!! *loves it* :D Just wanted to share some pics of one of my fav thai actress golfing, one of my fav sport!! I really hope to see her in a lakorn soon!

credit all pics to sunisajett.com

lookatme

sarNie Egg
I like Vicky :wub: to but what happed to her Lakorn whit ken did it ever air and dose she have any new Lakorn I hope she has one whit Aum.

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
I think her lakorn with Ken is still in stock right now. You want her to star with Aum..atichart? or something like that =)

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
i didnt know vicky and ken shoot a drama together.. and its in stock???
well.. considering his popularity...it will be air soon.. *i hope*

lookatme

sarNie Egg
This suck ken is so hot right now they should air it. Yap Aum Atichart don’t you think they would look cute together miss Vicky tho none’s taking about her is she still hosting that show whit Joy, Benz, Bee N. and others I live in the U.S so I wouldn’t know is it me or dose Vicky takes a big bark every other year I don’t think she should do that whit so many newcomers coming in she needs to secure her place in the buzz but what every makes her happy ^_^

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the photos of Vicky Jett. I adore this girl!! She is one of my favorite actress!! She's a beauty...Good to hear that she will have a lakorn with Ken and one with Aum. Cool!!

lookatme

sarNie Egg
Mara Phang said:
Thanks for sharing the photos of Vicky Jett. I adore this girl!! She is one of my favorite actress!! She's a beauty...Good to hear that she will have a lakorn with Ken and one with Aum. Cool!!
[post="158481"][/post]​
No she doesn’t have a lakorn whit Aum I what her to that’s all

Mae

sarNie Adult
I love Vicky too...but haven't seen any of her lakorns in a long time.....i miss her....she's soo pretty and cute...

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww vicky is sooo cute!..gosh i miss her..havent seen her in so long..i hope she does have moe lakorn in line besides the stock lakorn with ken..wonder why ch3 arent airing that! :angry: thanx for sharing southergal

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
lookatme said:
No she doesn’t have a lakorn whit Aum I what her to that’s all
[post="158487"][/post]​
Oh, you got me hyped for nothing. LOL. Just kidding. Well, I sure hope to see more of Vicky on screen. The last lakorn of her's was the one with Pip, right? She looks beautiful in that lakorn. I adore her hair and style. But Pip was just too nice, and Vicky was so careless...

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
oh yay! i thought i was the only one that missed her!! im glad she is still in ppls minds. I do hope that she will be in a lakorn soon, preferably the one with Ken! =)