Vicky and Chai are engaged!!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
News got out that they are engaged so Vicky announced it on her twitter and facebook. Aerin tweeted that she's been keeping it a secret for the couple for awhile now :)

After many years of dating, they are finally engaged, I'm so happy for them congrats to the couple!!

They just got back from vacationing in France a few weeks ago, maybe that's when Chai proposed :flowers: :cloud9:

Credit to Vicky herself!! :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Awwwwww how sweet. Finally they're engaged, I've been cheering them on for years now. After almost a decade of dating I'm glad they are engaged now!!!! Congrats you 2!!!!

chouakim

TTFC♥
I just saw Vicky's tweet on it this morning too. I totally ship this couple, they make like the cutest couple!
I think Chai did propose in France, haha! Congratulations to Chai and Vicky!

tinah

sarNie Coma
big congrats to them! i kind of knew they would of gotten engaged since there was news speculating around although vicky kept denying it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
are they gonna get wedding next year in france?

เม้าท์นอกจอ:ส.1ตค.54

@ ลือว่าหมั้นแล้ว สุดท้าย "จิ๋ม" มยุรฉัตร เลยคอนเฟิร์มว่า "ชาย-วิกกี้" ยังไม่ได้หมั้น แต่ชายขอแต่งงานแล้ว ที่พระราชวังแวร์ซายส์ ฝรั่งเศส แถมยังเพลนแต่งเดือน พ.ค. ปีหน้า
@ จู่ๆ ก็พูดต่อหน้าสื่อว่า อยากได้ลูกอีกคน ทำเอา "ธัญญ่า" ธัญญาเรศ หันไปพูดกับ "เป๊ก" สัณชัย ว่า "ให้คืนดีกันก่อนมั้ย" อู๊ย...ย งานนี้มีคืนดีกลับมาเป็นผัว-เมีย แหงมๆ