Vicki Sunisa tells off a hater

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Vicki got spunk and attitude, love it!

Someone commented on her IG pic that Chai was ugly so here is what Vicki posted back "have some respect u uneducated low life bitch.. If u dnt like my pictures then keep ur fu**kin mouth shut.. Look at urself in the mirror first before u judge others.. Cuz I think UR the UGLY one"

Lankhaml

sarNie Egg
Go Vicki!! A lot of times, ppl just post rude and stupid comments just to set others off. But, I feel her in that situation; she's got to stand up for her man!!

neena

sarNie Adult
wow, GO VICKI! who was that chick anyway...the heck ppl are rude as heck now a days. good vicki, you tell her a**

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
really? she said that? cursed too? *rolls eyes* I know she's damn mad but the thing is she should not have said that either. That hater bashed on her husband and she bashed that one as well

they are both b!tch, end of game

ChenrukNote

Goddess
really? she said that? cursed too? *rolls eyes* I know she's damn mad but the thing is she should not have said that either. That hater bashed on her husband and she bashed that one as well

I kind of feel the same way as you about this. I can understand that she's angry but to call someone uneducated, low life bitch, and ugly does not show she's very respectful either. Oh wells, at least Chai knows she loves him a lot. People should really practice the "don't reply when you're angry, promise when you're happy, or decide when you're upset" saying online lol.

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
Did Vicki really said that? she doesn't look like that kind of woman.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
man, we call celebs or their partner ugly all the time here like songkran. a bit of hypocrisy here? does that mean we're low life biatches too LOL it's because it's online. in real life i wouldn't go around calling people that.

anyway, if vicky was smart she wouldn't have replied cuz it's just a waste of time.

cecilia

Staff member

I kind of feel the same way as you about this. I can understand that she's angry but to call someone uneducated, low life bitch, and ugly does not show she's very respectful either. Oh wells, at least Chai knows she loves him a lot. People should really practice the "don't reply when you're angry, promise when you're happy, or decide when you're upset" saying online lol.
i completely agree !!! No matter what excuses i make, in the end, i come to concluded that both are no different

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am on neither side of the party. vicky stoop to as low as the basher. she could be defensive in another way but i hope she knows it is also really uneducated, low life and disrespectful to have made that reply too lol

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Ditto yals! I don't think vickys defense was worthy of ppraise! Yes that random girls should of never say that but damn Vicky! That grl put her self at alower level and she just stooped lower! I would have just said "come again hahaa ur funny....waste of my time" but calling some a a low-life un-educated bitch isn'tright either! Gssshhh CAN'T EVERYONE JUST BE ADULTS HAHA I'm not being biased or anyjing I'm a not a big fan of vicky but even if I was I wouldn side with her actions! Haha either way the wasn't the best COMEBACK.

cecilia

Staff member
A better person will not stoop this low .. and i'm not taking side either (though, i adore her from time to time)