vicki sunisa jett

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Ryan was in "Fah" vicki's movie with don teeratada and he's her older brother. They went on "rub cha pa kon ru jai" a couple of years back and its a show about a guest who brings three close person in their lives to test how well they know that person...in the end Ryan was the person closest to vicki who know her best...shows how really close they are

vanny

sarNie Egg
though it was just and mv of her and clash but they make the cutest couple....i dunno but to me it seems like vicki is the type of person who like the bad guy kind of look...sorry a little bit off topic..oh yeah.. is she dating the guy from the states?

arissa

sarNie Elites
I think Ryan look more half than Vicki...But oh my gosh..I cant believe they are fully Thai......

But here are some pictures I found of Vicki & Ryan......and their friends......

**The above picture was taken on Ryan's 28th birthday in Maryland..August 2005.......**

credit to ryan's page.

juicee

sarNie Elites
his birthday party was in thailand not in the us

charm

sarNie Egg
:wub: they are such an adorable family... she seems close to her siblings, especially Ryan!

Yeah I agree w/ tik_aom_luver, Vicky should have another lakorn with Chakrit!

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
I'd like to see her in a more romantic lakorn with Chakrit too...the one they had, he was just too depressed. haha. I looove Vicky eversince Yod Ya Yee, shes just so adorable!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I'd like to see her in a more romantic lakorn with Chakrit too...the one they had, he was just too depressed. haha. I looove Vicky eversince Yod Ya Yee, shes just so adorable!
I know..and he was too....how should i say it...too nice to his friend..that gurl...i hate her soo much..but yeah..i really hope they get a chance to work together again....and also him and aom...ehehe.. :D okay...soriie getting out of topic....=]

Kay

sarNie Egg
she mentioned that she doesn't have any lakorns at the moment. she's been doing commercials and photoshoots lately and her sitcom. she's also buying a new house as well. =)

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
she mentioned that she doesn't have any lakorns at the moment. she's been doing commercials and photoshoots lately and her sitcom. she's also buying a new house as well. =)
buying a new house in Thailand? will she still be living with her bro and grandma? if i can remember correctly.

tinah

sarNie Coma
news on vicky

'วิกกี้' เคาะสนิมคืนจอ

ต้องเคาะสนิมกันเลยเมื่อมาเล่นละคร “บ้านวุ่นอุ่นไอรัก” ของค่ายทีวีธันเดอร์ ทางช่อง 3 ซึ่ง วิกกี้-สุนิสา เจ็ทท์ เผยว่า “รู้สึกดีค่ะ เพราะเรื่องนี้ไม่เครียด เป็นครั้งแรกด้วยที่ได้เล่นซิทคอม สนุกดี เพราะเนื้อเรื่องตลก กี้เองก็ถนัดอยู่แล้ว แถมได้เล่นคู่พี่จ๊อบ-นิธิ ก็ยิ่งรู้สึกรีแล็กซ์ ทำงานง่ายขึ้น คาแรกเตอร์จะคล้ายๆกี้นะ จะเป็นแนวพ่อแง่แม่งอน ปากจัด เถียงเก่ง สำหรับการกลับมาเล่นละครอีกครั้งก็ดีค่ะ พักมานาน กี้เองก็อยากทำงาน เป็นคนไม่ชอบอยู่เฉยๆ ช่วงที่หายไปก็ทำกิจการที่บ้าน พอกลับมาเล่นละครก็ดีใจ กับพี่จ๊อบเล่นกันได้เข้าขาดี รู้สึกว่ารู้ทางกัน ส่วน ผกก.พี่เจี๊ยบ-วัชระ ก็ใจดี เข้ากันง่าย เลยทำให้การทำงานสบายๆค่ะ”.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I like Vicky....but not sure about this actor (this guy played in Sao Noi Caffee opposite Joy) who she's going to play opposite. Last time, I saw him on Seesang Banthaeng. He had changed a lot. He got older and fatter too. I wished you put someone else.

Kay

sarNie Egg
she's buying a new house in thailand. she used to live with her brother and grandmother, but she moved out into a condo a while back, and now she's buying a new house for herself.

arissa

sarNie Elites
Has her brother been in lakorn before??? he looks familar... and yeah I remember watching the two mem show too and Vicky was talking about how she is FULL thai and people seem to mistake her for being mix... but I never knew she had two younger half sister... I never hear her mention it before.. that something new I just found out ahhalol...

i wonder same thing! :huh: is he?

I think Ryan was in MINT Archarwadee video " MAI MEE KRUNg SOOT TAI".... you guys should check it out...he looks HOTT in that video....