Vicki And Natharika

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh they are lol..they have a tall figure but i think they should lose alittle more weight..but thats good that they dont try to be too skinny..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I find them both to be absolutely stunning...plus, both of their hair looks pretty cute in these shoots.

LOL certainly agree with Onahc, I've noticed their legs too when I first looked at these pics...BUT fat, chunky legs does not always have to be associated with people who appears to weigh more than what others considers to be the "NORM"

They have nice body figures and it appears to me that they, both, looks pretty healthy, weight wise...it's just the LEGS...probably needs to tone it up a bit ;)

Oh, one more thing, what's up with Nampung's splitting legs pic? Are they running out of poses? That's a funny pic of her...LOL somewhat reminds me of when I'm trying to use a public bathroom...well, squat that is...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
No no..I think there body is perfect...Too skinny is eeww...They got a nice body..

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh true :D they are thick..it just looks fat because compare to other actress..everyone tries to be thin..thin is good if it looks healthy and you have some meat..

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Well i find the two of them r stunning..adorable pretty..etc....well i like the way they look cause they r not so so thin like other actress..Dont get me wrong i dont find any of them fat at all...just right the way they r...Love them in Jao bau kon klua...they r so funny and natural....Thank for the pix too.. :D