Veng SreyNo

wow...i just learned that she sings...i agree that she's pretty, but i thought that she only danced in the karaokes...i didn't know that she could sing...i just listened to her song on youtube and i'm amazed...she's a great singer...:)

asiansweetheart

sarNie Egg
well my aunt in law who does hair for those dara before she came to america a few months ago told my mom that she is not pretty in real life.

really, asiansweetheart? what do you mean by not pretty in real life--do you mean she has a bad attitude or do you mean she literally isn't pretty? maybe it's all in the makeup...*shrugs*...:)

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
Really?...I saw Veng Sreyno when I was in Cambodia...She was performing on Channel 5...To me she looks pretty in real life...but she is very short though.... :blink:

asiansweetheart

sarNie Egg
idk.....maybe i heard wrong....my aunt told my mom that she is very small. some of those stars might wear body padding to look not soo skinny....

asiansweetheart said:
idk.....maybe i heard wrong....my aunt told my mom that she is very small. some of those stars might wear body padding to look not soo skinny....
[post="161774"][/post]​
:blink: really? they wear body padding? :huh: ...but in the karaoke videos, etc., Veng Sreyno looks pretty tall...like 5'4" or so...

jrenhnas

sarNie Egg
my friend that just came back from cambodia told me that srey no has slept with his uncle for money, his uncle paid her 500$ for a night..he told me that a lot of khmer stars do that for money..

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
jrenhnas said:
my friend that just came back from cambodia told me that srey no has slept with his uncle for money, his uncle paid her 500$ for a night..he told me that a lot of khmer stars do that for money..
[post="162023"][/post]​
Thats what I've heard to...but I always tell myself that it's only a rumor...but after hearing what you said...I dont know now...I guess it's true :(

jrenhnas

sarNie Egg
yeah i always thought it was a rumor but when my friend told me, i believe him..he was in a car with srey no and she thought she gonna be sleepin with him and she thought to herself that this is first young guy that she would sleep with and she laughed.hehe..but she had to slept with his uncle not him..

Na

sarNie Hatchling
Who is she? Is she new or somthing?.. Me and my sister thinks shes old looking... Can someone tell me about her?

Damn Khmer stars .... $ 500?ahh :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO

jrenhnas

sarNie Egg
Nathlie said:
Who is she? Is she new or somthing?.. Me and my sister thinks shes old looking... Can someone tell me about her?

Damn Khmer stars .... $ 500?ahh :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO
[post="162649"][/post]​
my friend also told me that. if you are famous like srey no you get 500$ or more but if you are not really famous you get about 150$ and i heard that the girl dancers get 50$ a night. its not cool..

srey no is a khmer actress and a singer. heres a lil info about her..

Name: Veng Srey Nou
Year born: 1987

Veng Srey Nou was born in Kompong Chlang Province. Her parent was government employee retiree. She has has 3 sisters and 4 brothers. She is number 6th child. She started to act and sing since she was 15 years old.

She love to dress very sexy that make every man and woman look at her. She told popular magazine that she is not selling her body for old man.

Recently, she took of her clothes and make love with Mr. Meng Bunlo in the movie call "Kmoch rer monos" which mean Ghost or human.

You would see Veng Srey Nou star in many karaoke and movie.

jrenhnas

sarNie Egg
LOL.the part that she said, she would not sell her body to old men, THATS A LIE..hehe..one of the magazine that i read, said that one of the guy asked her to go dinner with him, he will pay her 3000$ but she refused to go..and i think that was a lie too..hehe

jrenhnas said:
my friend also told me that. if you are famous like srey no you get 500$ or more but if you are not really famous you get about 150$ and i heard that the girl dancers get 50$ a night. its not cool..

srey no is a khmer actress and a singer. heres a lil info about her..

Name: Veng Srey Nou
Year born: 1987

Veng Srey Nou was born in Kompong Chlang Province. Her parent was government employee retiree. She has has 3 sisters and 4 brothers. She is number 6th child. She started to act and sing since she was 15 years old.

She love to dress very sexy that make every man and woman look at her. She told popular magazine that she is not selling her body for old man.

Recently, she took of her clothes and make love with Mr. Meng Bunlo in the movie call "Kmoch rer monos" which mean Ghost or human.

You would see Veng Srey Nou star in many karaoke and movie.
[post="162668"][/post]​

she really did it with meng bunlo in the movie...like for real? :blink: ...that's really sad that she has to sell herself for money like that, but she has to, i guess, since over there, even if you act/sing, you don't make enough $ to get by...so basically, several of the actresses/female singers are prostituting themselves... :(

Na

sarNie Hatchling
eww.... Is that movie out? I would want to watch it. Not be nasty or anything.

IS there any more actress or actors in the movie beside her? Like mmmm .....Preb Savot or somthing?

jrenhnas

sarNie Egg
Nathlie said:
eww.... Is that movie out? I would want to watch it. Not be nasty or anything.

IS there any more actress or actors in the movie beside her? Like mmmm .....Preb Savot or somthing?
[post="162689"][/post]​
MOST of the girl celebs do that for money. but im not sure about guys celebs.. .sometimes you got no choice you know, if u dont do it for the rich men, they might do something bad to you.... even girls in school they would cut school and go do it for money.. mo

Na

sarNie Hatchling
this must be reported to the king or somthing.. This is so nasty.. what if they had a baby... that will be much harlious though they don't know who the father is.

jrenhnas

sarNie Egg
naw, my friend told me they use condoms though..LOL..did u know pich sopear has like 2 kids already and doesnt know who is the father of her kids. before she became a singer she was a prostitute becuz her family was poor..

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
jrenhnas said:
naw, my friend told me they use condoms though..LOL..did u know pich sopear has like 2 kids already and doesnt know who is the father of her kids. before she became a singer she was a prostitute becuz her family was poor..
[post="162730"][/post]​
Foreals?...Pich sophear has two kids already?...now thats a rumor...I read somewhere saying that she has a lover in Australia...She has no kids yet...I didn't know she was a prostitute...All I heard was that she drop out of high school and went to sell sugar cane drinks to support her family before becoming a star...

As for Veng Sreyno's movie...I watched it with my dad when i went to cambodia last year...I heard they had to delete a lot of scenes before releasing it...I guess it showed a lot of adult content...and no, it has not come out in the US yet...I dont think it will...iono...but it was a good movie...I love it... :D

jrenhnas

sarNie Egg
Milkjuice said:
Foreals?...Pich sophear has two kids already?...now thats a rumor...I read somewhere saying that she has a lover in Australia...She has no kids yet...I didn't know she was a prostitute...All I heard was that she drop out of high school and went to sell sugar cane drinks to support her family before becoming a star...

As for Veng Sreyno's movie...I watched it with my dad when i went to cambodia last year...I heard they had to delete a lot of scenes before releasing it...I guess it showed a lot of adult content...and no, it has not come out in the US yet...I dont think it will...iono...but it was a good movie...I love it... :D
[post="162752"][/post]​
i read about pich sophear too..and yeah khmer magazines are fake. they just put anything..i wanted to watch srey no's movie too..does anybody has it on dvd?