Veng SreyNo

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
jrenhnas said:
i read about pich sophear too..and yeah khmer magazines are fake. they just put anything..i wanted to watch srey no's movie too..does anybody has it on dvd?
[post="162772"][/post]​
I dont think it came out on dvd yet...I should've brought a camcord in the theater and tape the movie...lol

Na

sarNie Hatchling
jrenhnas said:
naw, my friend told me they use condoms though..LOL..did u know pich sopear has like 2 kids already and doesnt know who is the father of her kids. before she became a singer she was a prostitute becuz her family was poor..
[post="162730"][/post]​

Milkjuice said:
Foreals?...Pich sophear has two kids already?...now thats a rumor...I read somewhere saying that she has a lover in Australia...She has no kids yet...I didn't know she was a prostitute...All I heard was that she drop out of high school and went to sell sugar cane drinks to support her family before becoming a star...

As for Veng Sreyno's movie...I watched it with my dad when i went to cambodia last year...I heard they had to delete a lot of scenes before releasing it...I guess it showed a lot of adult content...and no, it has not come out in the US yet...I dont think it will...iono...but it was a good movie...I love it... :D
[post="162752"][/post]​
AEE I didn't know that Pich Sophea Had Kids.. Dammme

so is it true or just a rumor that veng sreyno sells herself? because it seems plausible in cambodia, since even famous singers/actresses can't really get by with the money they make (they make so little)...