Veerakum Tum Pur Tur

calla

sarNie Adult
i believe we don't have a topic for this lakorn yet ? :D
airing May 3rd (after "Jan Uey Jan Jao").....credit to roots.

here are the wallpapers.....credit to thaitv3

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh p'mart is adorable.....love that smile......hes so white......

navy

sarNie Adult
It seems to me a comedy, isn't it? Wow, Mew switched her role from action to comedy. She's multitalented star. Love her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the storyline from thairath..mew looks very pretty

มาแล้วจ้า หมิว-ลลิตา ปัญโญภาส เอ๊ย ไม่ใช่สิ ศศิประภา ตะหาก กับละครเรื่องล่าสุด “วีรกรรมทำเพื่อเธอ” ผลงานการกำกับการแสดงเรื่องที่ 4 ของ เดอะอ๊อฟ-พงษ์พัฒน์ วชิระบรรจง

เรื่องย่อ...สมชาย ชื่อของหญิงสาวที่มีชื่อเหมือนผู้ชาย เธอเป็นลูกของ สกล คนขับรถของตระกูลผู้ดีเก่ากับ ม.ร.ว.เพ็ญศิริ ลูกสาวของบ้านที่สร้างตำนานรักข้ามศักดินา สมชาย เกิดมาท่ามกลางความอบอุ่นของครอบครัวในบ้านไม้เก่าๆ ด้วยความที่หญิงสาวเป็นคนแข็งๆ ไปสมัครงานที่ไหนจึงไม่มีใครรับจนไส้แห้ง

จน สมชาย ได้พบเพื่อนเก่า ไข่หวาน ซึ่งเป็นตำรวจหญิง ได้แนะนำให้เธอลองเป็นนักล่ารางวัลนำจับผู้ร้าย สมชาย จำต้องรับงานนี้ โดยเลือกคดี มาร์ค ไฮโซหนุ่มฆ่าล้างโคตรแฟนสาว เพราะเห็นรูปแล้วติดใจในความหล่อ มาร์ค เป็นหนุ่มหล่อพ่อรวยเขาถูกใส่ร้าย จนกลายเป็นผู้ร้ายฆ่าทั้งพ่อแม่และคู่หมั้นตัวเองจนต้องหนีหัวซุน และพยายามสืบหาว่าใครป้ายสีเขา สมชาย ได้รับการฝึกปรือจาก พี่หมาล่า หนุ่มอีสานผู้สถาปนาเป็น สปายแมน นักล่ารางวัลฝีมือเก่งกาจ

การไล่ล่าระหว่างนักล่ารางวัลอย่างมือใหม่กับ มาร์ค เริ่มขึ้น เธอจับเขาได้แต่เธอก็ทำหลุดเพราะความเบ๊อะบ๊ะของตัวเอง และหลายครั้งที่ มาร์ค ต้องช่วยชีวิต สมชาย จากการตามล่าของมือมืดที่ตามปลิดชีวิตเขา ภัยมืดเข้ามาคุกคาม สมชาย เพื่อให้เลิกยุ่งกับคดี จน หมวดเก็ก ต้องเข้ามาช่วยคุ้มครอง

มาร์ค ขอร้อง สมชาย ว่าเขาจะยอมมอบตัว ถ้าสืบรู้ความจริงแล้ว สมชาย ก็จะได้เงิน 10 ล้าน ทั้งสองคนหนีมากบดานอยู่ที่บ้านริมทะเล และพักการไล่ล่าพร้อมกับความรักที่เกิดขึ้นโดยไม่รู้ตัว แต่แล้วมือมืดเพชฌฆาตก็ตามมาที่นี่ มาร์ค สิ้นสงสัยทันที เพราะว่าบ้านหลังนี้เป็นความลับสุดยอด มีเพียง อากาศ ผจก.บริษัทที่รู้ ดังนั้น อากาศ จึงเป็นตัวบงการ โดยมี ไบรอน น้องชายของเขาเป็นหุ่นเชิด และยังสืบรู้อีกว่า พ.ต.อ.คฑา เจ้านายของ หมวดเก็ก เป็นผู้รับออเดอร์ เพราะ อากาศ หวังจะเป็นผู้ครอบครองสมบัติทั้งหมด มาร์ค และ สมชาย จำต้องต่อสู้กับ อากาศ จนความโกลาหลเกิดขึ้น อากาศ ถูก สมชาย ยิงตาย และ พ.ต.อ.คฑา ถูก หมวดเก็ก จับกุม

ณ สำนักงานตำรวจ สมชาย พา มาร์ค ไปขึ้นเงินกับ ไข่หวาน ที่ยังไม่รู้เรื่องราว สมชาย เบิกเงิน 10 ล้านไปสบายใจเฉิบพร้อมกับใช้เล่ห์กลพา มาร์ค ออกไป เธอแบ่งให้คนที่เธอรักทั้งหมด เพราะสิ่งที่ สมชาย ได้มามันมีค่ามากเกินกว่าเงินนัก และตัดสินใจใช้ชีวิตร่วมกับ มาร์ค ที่ชายหาดแห่งหนึ่งที่เงียบสงบ

หมิว-ลลิตา นับจากออก เรือนไปก็ไม่ค่อยรับงานซักเท่าไหร่ เพราะต้องให้เวลากับสามีและลูก ดังนั้น จะรับละครซักเรื่องต้องถูกใจจริงๆ แต่กับอ๊อฟ -พงษ์พัฒน์ สงสัยจะถูกชะตากันมากๆ หมิวจึงรับเล่นละครให้เป็นเรื่องที่สองแล้ว โดยในเรื่องนี้หมิว รับบท “สมชาย” นักล่ารางวัลนำจับคนร้ายจอมโก๊ะ แต่ก็บ้าผู้ชายหล่อๆ เลยทำให้หลงรักผู้ร้ายรูปหล่อเข้าให้ กลายเป็นเรื่อง ราวความรักที่ทั้งหวานและเสี่ยงตาย

พระเอก ปิ๊บ -รวิชญ์ เทิดวงส์ รับบทเป็น “มาร์ค” หนุ่มไฮโซหน้าตาดีแต่ ถูกใส่ร้ายเป็นฆาตกรฆ่าพ่อแม่และแฟนสาวของตัวเอง เลยต้องหนีหัวซุกหัวซุนจนโชคชะตาพาให้มาเจอกับนางเอก

นอกจากนี้ ร่วมด้วย สุประวัติ ปัทมสูต, อรัญญา ศิระฉายา, กฤษฎา พรเวโรจน์, ตี๋ ดอกสะเดา, สายัณห์ ดอกสะเดา, ตะวัน แซ่ตั้ง, พิศาล อัครเศรณี, นิลุบล อมรวิทวัส ฯลฯ

ติดตามชมละคร “วีรกรรมทำเพื่อเธอ” ได้ทุกวันพุธ-พฤหัสบดี ทางช่อง 3 และหาอ่านได้ใน น.ส.พ.ไทยรัฐทุก

thea

sarNie Hatchling
thank goodness her hair is not short no more ahehe glad she let it grow out!!! So whats the storyline?

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats actually extension lol..but good thing its not short in this lakorn though..lol

mokka

sarNie Adult
is mew's son in this lakorn?? i saw the preview and saw a little boy that looks kinda like her too.

NangNaaley

sarNie Egg
What's going on with this lakorn? I've only watched part 1 and dying to know what's happening. Any summary available? Please someone upload part 2 and up. Thanks.

juicee

sarNie Elites
NangNaaley said:
What's going on with this lakorn? I've only watched part 1 and dying to know what's happening. Any summary available? Please someone upload part 2 and up. Thanks.
[post="122239"][/post]​
i don't know if you realize this or not, but episode 2 is up. and technically you should place all requests in the request section. as for the summary, i believe there's one up in thaidramafan.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Mew plays Somchai, she lives by herself in an apartment but the same building as her parents and grandma i believe she also has a pet lizard that she talks to

she doesnt have a real job and is struggling to make ends meet and decides to take up a job as a bounty hunter and has her heart set on catching Pip who plays as Mark. Someone is setting him up for the murder of his wife and other family and theres a reward of 10 million baht because he escaped from prison after someone tried to kill him in jail. Somchai and Mark first meet when Somchai spots him and calls it in but realizes shes not registered as a bounty hunter and wouldnt get the 10 mil so she helps him escape. he tells her to keep away but shes like i want the 10 mil. Somchai's family and her friend are in love with Mark because they think hes all handsome (this is from seeing him in mug photos). Somchai and Mark's paths keep crossing and eventually they just become friends but Somchai keeps threating to turn him but finds reasons not to (he went and paid for her grandmother's hospital bill with money his uncle gets to him) Somchai doesnt believe that Mark is innocent until he is able to find the servant that withness the murder and she tells the story and so Somchai believes him.

thats the gist of the story so far... i forget what episode im on though. this lakorn is kinda crazy but i like when Somchai and Mark are together its cute

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Sounds pretty interesting...Thanks for the summary...Love Pip...I think he's a great actor...Can't wait to see it!!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
fan said:
Mew plays Somchai, she lives by herself in an apartment but the same building as her parents and grandma i believe she also has a pet lizard that she talks to

she doesnt have a real job and is struggling to make ends meet and decides to take up a job as a bounty hunter and has her heart set on catching Pip who plays as Mark. Someone is setting him up for the murder of his wife and other family and theres a reward of 10 million baht because he escaped from prison after someone tried to kill him in jail. Somchai and Mark first meet when Somchai spots him and calls it in but realizes shes not registered as a bounty hunter and wouldnt get the 10 mil so she helps him escape. he tells her to keep away but shes like i want the 10 mil. Somchai's family and her friend are in love with Mark because they think hes all handsome (this is from seeing him in mug photos). Somchai and Mark's paths keep crossing and eventually they just become friends but Somchai keeps threating to turn him but finds reasons not to (he went and paid for her grandmother's hospital bill with money his uncle gets to him) Somchai doesnt believe that Mark is innocent until he is able to find the servant that withness the murder and she tells the story and so Somchai believes him.

thats the gist of the story so far... i forget what episode im on though. this lakorn is kinda crazy but i like when Somchai and Mark are together its cute
[post="124737"][/post]​

Thanks for the extended summary, Fan. This lakorn appears to be so funny. LOL. I'm giggling already. Lalita looks beautiful here. I'm also glad she had hair extentions. She looks more like her old self...attractive and talented. Pip Rawich looks adorable in the photos.