Vector and Thangs

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
FINISHED. Adriana Lima VEXEL

i dunno, i think i'm finally done after 20+ hours on this...over the course of 2 days. it's so exhausting. it's not perfect, but i'm happy with the outcome. i definitely like the hair color from the progressions more than this, but i really wanted to challenge myself to do something with a lot of detail. i thought it looked like adriana lima when i first started, but now it doesn't that much anymore and i think it's because of the hair. yeah...the hair was what i worked on today. it was definitely the hardest and most time consuming. definitely cool to see it finished though. there were 4 other models on the advertisement, but i only chose to do adriana. if i have time i will try to add the other girls. i know i'm writing way too much, but this took a long time to do.

i've done vexels before, but never really tinkered in photoshop, i always used illustrator. this is a first photoshop piece. enjoy.

Mann

st_nba! i hate you, your vectors are always so perfect heeheh. its so pretty, wow 20 hours? so much lol thats like almost a day, ahha, i get tired after of couple of hours hehe.

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
thanks mann and thailakornfan. my computer hasn't been working so i haven't been able to update. i ordered a new laptop last week and just got it yesterday. so i have to installed photoshop and illustrator first before i can work on some more stuff. thanks for liking. ^_^

dfemc

sarNie Adult
GAWWWWWD, i luuv ur vector work n everything else combined. u inspire meee...can i absorb ur talents thru staring at ur artwork on this screen :lol:

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
thanx dfemc. i'm flattered. thanx to you Stardust for the comment. I will pm you the pinky avatar later on today. sorry for taking so long. ^_^

UPDATES

01/05/2008

01/14/08

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
this is kinda old. but i never posted it.

i finally got around to finish something i started 2 years ago. there's still a few things to fix, but i'll leave it be for now. it's a vexel of pinky by the way. =)