Various Stars (VOLUME vol. 9 no. 180 May 2013)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Damn!! Look at them, some of the photo are HWAT HWAT !! And some are just weird and awkward. awww.. I HEART Vill ... & Son. :)
Again I have to say... Min.. I wasn't empress :( perhaps if they would have put Om than I might let it pass. ^^ j/k .. I have to be honest.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hmph, interesting concept. I like their choices for the couples' photo shoots, but I am NOT crazy over any of the pairings. I just don't like the couples. But Volume made some good decisions. I remember Vill and Son were shooting for this issue a few months ago. The other couples must have been recent, especially Mai and Mario. Out of all the couples, Mai and Mario are the most compatible-looking couple for this shoot. They're the only couple I find decent looking together, if not cute or hot lol. Next would be either Yaya and Ken or Yaya and Mark. Although Yaya and Mark look better as a couple, I'm more drawn to Yaya and Ken's pairing. :p

Of all the girls, Mai and Yaya are the better lookers. My Vill and Min are pretty on the cover, yet they're hideous for their individual shots. :facepalm: Vill's makeup is scary and unattractive; Min's is a little better, but I dislike her eyeliner (she looks so much like Jui!). And I feel absolutely nothing between Son and Vill, and Porshe and Min. -_- If I could have my way, I would love to switch the couples around. :lolyup: Hmm, pair them up with someone they haven't been with, like Min and Son, Mai and Son, Yaya and Porshe, Mario and...Yaya, Vill and Porshe, etc. Yeah, something new at least. But I do like the concept if not the couples. :wink:

All the girls are gorgeous in red lipstick! Mai and Yaya stand out the most though hehe. I really like Yaya's pictures with Mark and Ken; she's so beautiful! Eh...that's all my mind can think of now.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
they look so mighty fine and sizzling hot, my eyes are really refreshed just by looking this photoshoots, just get rid of min's eyebrows and all would be perfect

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Vill and Sonyuk are the most scandalous. lol he's literally grabbing her by the thigh lol 55

Love Mark! so cute and yummy handsome. :)

Ken P looks so sad/lost like there's no spirit in him at all. o_O wonder whats up with his personal life..he seems so dull

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Mai & Yaya's photoshoot was the best! Their makeup and outfit are perfect! Mai looks stunning in here.

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
Vill and Sonyuk are the most scandalous. lol he's literally grabbing her by the thigh lol 55

Love Mark! so cute and yummy handsome. :)

Ken P looks so sad/lost like there's no spirit in him at all. o_O wonder whats up with his personal life..he seems so dull

:lmao3: about Ken P. Poor Ken, I thought he looked handsome; really good-looking for this shoot than his other ones lol. I see what you mean about him looking lost though. :D Yes, Vill and Son's theme is pretty scandalous. :lolyup: I prefer someone else with Vill, but they're okay together. :)

candylover32 said:
Mai & Yaya's photoshoot was the best! Their makeup and outfit are perfect! Mai looks stunning in here.

I know, right? I personally find Yaya's "natural" look more attractive though. xD

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes*, I merged our topics together; since it's "cleaner" and more organized that way. :D Thanks for the lovely pictures. I have to say, Mark looks his best when he's by himself, no Yaya/Ken with him. :lolyup: Love the individual shots of him. I'm one of the few who don't feel anything between Yaya and Mark. But they're decent and cute-looking together. =] Poor Ken looks way better on screen. :D