Various Stars (SUDSAPDA Vol.33 No.789 December 2015)

Step

Mrs James Ma
JJ also look weird to me. Only James Ma is looking good on cover :p inside pics are better for some. Sean has thick eye brows :huh:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Wait, I know 6 actors. Not 5 lol
JMa, Mark, JJ, Great, Sean, Son. I forgot JJ last time  :p so now its 60%  :p

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
JJ also look weird to me. Only James Ma is looking good on cover :p inside pics are better for some. Sean has thick eye brows :huh:

Lol Sean, I never liked him. To me he looks so weird every pics he has taken.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I know eight of them. Great, Mark, Toey, JJ, JMa, Son, Mike, and Sean. Have no idea who the other two are. I'm glad Mario or who ever you guys mentioned is not in here because it'll be the same every year than. I'm actually glad there's a few different people this year. What's up with the boy's dividing in the center hair style it makes them look awkward.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Sean looks so out of place in the cover. It's probably his height LOL. Only Mark, Michael and Great stood out and looked good to me. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Great is...aging. Bae is not looking his best here. Where's his smile, and then there's his eyes, it's become so weird because I love his crescent eyes. -_- how come all of his soccer exercising's not doing him any good? Ugh, hope he becomes better though. But James Ma looks like he actually belongs, the others are just very out of place, and th cover looks so messed up.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
I know 7 of them.lol The one in green suit in mark's left is from love sick right? dunno his name 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Omg, SON YUKE !!!!!  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

I died  :faint:  :faint:

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
I know eight of them. Great, Mark, Toey, JJ, JMa, Son, Mike, and Sean. Have no idea who the other two are. I'm glad Mario or who ever you guys mentioned is not in here because it'll be the same every year than. I'm actually glad there's a few different people this year. What's up with the boy's dividing in the center hair style it makes them look awkward.

So apparently I can't recognize Mike without blonde hair, or without eyeliner - wait it's that Mike we are talking about right? hahahaha. I think Sean looked good in there. He brought in a something different in the mix. I find him handsome with his bold eyebrows and his intense eyes, while everyone else relatively looked the same. Toey was also quite handsome in there. He looked a bit shy like he wasn't used to what he was doing but he came off as very manly and dashing. Like if James Ma was the shy boy next door, Toey was the mysterious handsome neighbor.  :ghehe:

I don't know who the other two are either, I just know the half-bald guy was in Lovesick was it? or wait, both of them were in love sick? It seems that way unless my google (or face recognition) skills are failing 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Thanks for sharing... and Awwwe, Noh & Phun, I mean Captain & White were in here as well!  :D  They're from Lovesick the series <3  I really love that picture of White.

I must say that I also really like James Ji's hairstyle.  It really suits him.