Various Stars (PAPPAYONBANTERNG Vol.41 no.1891 October 2014)

D~D

sarNie Adult
My eyes are on Pope and Lek !!! (Squeal) I have to say.. Their my fav. CH-3 actors (beside the older actor like Andrew Gregson and Rome). well.. So far is Pope but I'm gonna wait and see more of Lek. Crossing my finger for Lek to get a lead role... Or maybe 2nd lead role if he can't get the 1st?? I'm sure a lot of people don't see as a lead b/c they don't believe he good looking enough.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Wow... Did anyone see this, Nadech gets 4 photo and everyone else gets 2 !! Lol !!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
D~D said:
My eyes are on Pope and Lek !!! (Squeal) I have to say.. Their my fav. CH-3 actors (beside the older actor like Andrew Gregson and Rome). well.. So far is Pope but I'm gonna wait and see more of Lek. Crossing my finger for Lek to get a lead role... Or maybe 2nd lead role if he can't get the 1st?? I'm sure a lot of people don't see as a lead b/c they don't believe he good looking enough.
Pope isn't young his 31 though his new to lakorn, he started off acting in Movies 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
Pope isn't young his 31 though his new to lakorn, he started off acting in Movies 
Sorry, my error. I knew he was older than the guys on the cover, but what I ment to say, for someone who just started doing Lakorn for not too long. B/c we all knew Andrew and Rome (they have been in the indursty of lakorn for a long time)stared off Lakorn in their early 20's or younger. but Pope start off lakorn in the middle of his 25/above. I don't know.. But I kinda consider him as a newbie.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
D~D said:
Sorry, my error. I knew he was older than the guys on the cover, but what I ment to say, for someone who just started doing Lakorn for not too long. B/c we all knew Andrew and Rome (they have been in the indursty of lakorn for a long time)stared off Lakorn in their early 20's or younger. but Pope start off lakorn in the middle of his 25/above. I don't know.. But I kinda consider him as a newbie.
its strange how Pope started playing lakorn at this old mature age, Rome his 2 yrs younger but been starring in lakorn before him 
can't believe Pope will be 32 soon this year Rome his 30 but looks older than Pope 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Rome is a bit old looking. Lol... Yeah.. Very strange. Lol !!