Various Stars (GOSSIP STAR vol. 9 no. 386 November 2012)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ohh, I recognize Marsha, Num, and Dome on the cover. :D Marsha and Num actually don't look too bad together. Dome looks awful, and what the shell is up with his girly pose?! :yuck: He needs a shave. :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Who's the guy in the white shirt holding hand with the golden pants girl? Also, is that Art Pasut in the middle box at the bottom??
What's the gossip about, I want to know? haha

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Who's the guy in the white shirt holding hand with the golden pants girl? Also, is that Art Pasut in the middle box at the bottom??
What's the gossip about, I want to know? haha
It would be so helpful and wonderful if we knew how to read and write Thai, huh? :phew: Nothing's ever easy. I'm guessing it's just the media grasping at straws to make big news...it's nothing but small gossip hah. xD

Is Num dating Marsha?
I don't think so, unless someone can confirm it for us. They might have just been hanging out together, and the media is sepculating on their "relationship." Gossip Star doesn't seem trustworthy lol. :lol2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It would be so helpful and wonderful if we knew how to read and write Thai, huh? :phew: Nothing's ever easy. I'm guessing it's just the media grasping at straws to make big news...it's nothing but small gossip hah. xD
If I understood Thai language...man I'd be watching some Thai lakorns right now. Too bad English subbed lakorns are limited.