❤️ Various ET News

sarNie Adult
Yea they are still very much together. James is very personal with his nangeks. Lol he's like that with Bella too. I think they both see him like an adorable little brother. Ji is such a baby that i just want to wrap him up and take him home!! Lol can't wait to see him and Mew. Lol
It's to the point that JamesJi calls Bella (and vise versa?!) Khun Mae ("Mother") and JamesJi calls Taew "teacher" - so he's worse than friendzoned, he's practically - what to call it - generation zoned? Hahaha He's like a little kid to the two girls. Now that I think about it, Yaya called him a big baby too.

Taew probably wanted to cut her boyfriend some slack, especially after some fans posted some tough and mean comments in her IG whenever she posted about her boyfriend.

rae

sarNie Adult
Glad someone sees that too!! In the opening of their lakorn together, his eyes were so dark! Like if it was a lakorn, I'd think he was under a spell. I mean at the beginning of the relationship they took him to the temple a lot lol. :pancarta: Lol look at me trying to find excuses for him other than the hard truth that he's probably just a weakling:facepalm:Lol
LOL! But I was seriously shocked at how much he seemed to age in such a short time, I guess the mental strain and all that stress was affecting his looks. Honestly, his relationship doesn't sound healthy; I don't see why anyone should feel like they need to ditch their friends and family over love.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It's to the point that JamesJi calls Bella (and vise versa?!) Khun Mae ("Mother") and JamesJi calls Taew "teacher" - so he's worse than friendzoned, he's practically - what to call it - generation zoned? Hahaha He's like a little kid to the two girls. Now that I think about it, Yaya called him a big baby too.

Taew probably wanted to cut her boyfriend some slack, especially after some fans posted some tough and mean comments in her IG whenever she posted about her boyfriend.
Lol @ the generation zone :risas3:, that's pretty bad lol.
Yes he is a big baby that even Great babies him! I do wonder how he is with his gf lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Kwan ruined her face with fillers. It's no wonder why her face is always so bloated and puffy. Perhaps it's the chemicals in those fillers?!

Anyway, finally saw Janie's wedding. I'm usually a fan of Yaya's fashion but what was she wearing?! I've never been a fan of Kim's fashion, but she was glowing at the wedding. Her entire outfit, hair, and makeup were on point. Kim usually dresses in outfits that makes her look too old, too meaty, too boxy, too bulky, or just plain unflattering, but that was Yaya at Janie's wedding.

Janie's wedding is too plain for my taste, had no elegance or wow factor especially when Janie and her group of girlfriends made it seem like it was going to be a bang with 500 guests and all. The bridesmaids' outfits were ugly. Janie's suit during the engagement or water blessing was like?! Janie had her hair tied back as if that was going to add some class and professionalism, but it just made her look old and dry?! Janie usually looks good for her age, but her choices did nothing for her. The flowers to decorations were ehhh. Even her invitations were not up to par. I've seen so many Thai weddings doing such a better job than Janie's and Thais put in a lot of heart, time, and effort into weddings. Anyway, I'm being harsh on Janie because as a fashionista that she portrays, she dearly disappointed me. Or perhaps I had too high of expectations. Haha. Or this is what you call trying too hard and then it came out so flat!
Hahahahahaha omg thank god im not the only only one thinking those bridesmaid outfits were hideous, jane was the one that made the bridesmaids outfits. The dresses i liked were Janies long sleeve dress and her interview dress

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This is Janie's 3rd wedding so I am not surprised it came out just average. Her husband is still a baby at 24 and sometimes when people get older their view changed. This is their honeymoon stage. Once the dust settles that's when their relationship really begins.

As for Ken, I hate to see people loses themselves in a relationship. What I am seeing is not love...it's power/control from the other side. He looks so gloomy and aged and to me, that doesn't equate to happiness. It's strange of Esther and her mom. Ken has been on a downward spiral but you would think they want him to be as successful as possible since he's with Esther yet it feels like as long as they have him in their corner that's all that matters. It comes across like the mother and daughter duo is a piece of work.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Latest update with Matt: new rumors said that Matt's bf suddenly broke up with her cus he caught her talking with Songkran. They said that Aff knew this a long time ago which was why she refused to answer when the media asked about it back then. Recently the media called Matt's mom to ask but her mom said she rather have Matt answer. They said normally if something untrue, her mom would answer right away.
Well at least the celeb reporters are saying that if they are seeing each other, they're not wrong because Aff and Songkran separated 2 years ago. Anyways Aff is also one of the news reader on a show but she asked if thry can skip her news for today. I think thats really smart because they shouod at least allow Matt to answer first.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh no no

Looks like more drama, news be coming for us lol

xodxo

LOLOL this is funny 55555555 :risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So correction on Janie's husband's family. Her husband's last name is old money and related to the ex prime minister Taksin's wife as well as the ex prime minister Abhisit (no wonder when the media asked Janie about Micky's ex. His father asked if she would like him to take care of those medias lol). Micky's parents opened up a gym for him after he moved back to thailand after graduating from a college in Oregon.

Lol money and power, i think Janie found herself a forever. :clap:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Aff and Songkran were separated but if true that they were seeing each other, it still doesn't pass the smell test. Aff was practically in the media every month for the last year going where's my damn divorce. Why would you want to date a guy who refused to divorce his wife when she's out there telling the whole country she's waiting on him to let her go but he's keeping you on the sidelines?

And what's up with Matt's fan club getting angry at Aff and telling her she should defend Matt and deny everything for Matt? It's not Aff's responsibility to defend her or speak for her. Even Matt's own momma won't speak in place of her daughter.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
i will just wait for matt's interview on the issue. i am hoping she didnt throw away her relationship for that songkran dude. what a mess that will be. a leopard never changes it spots. Aff doesnt owe matt anything so her fans need to pipe down or tell matt to do the interview faster.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Aff and Songkran were separated but if true that they were seeing each other, it still doesn't pass the smell test. Aff was practically in the media every month for the last year going where's my damn divorce. Why would you want to date a guy who refused to divorce his wife when she's out there telling the whole country she's waiting on him to let her go but he's keeping you on the sidelines?

And what's up with Matt's fan club getting angry at Aff and telling her she should defend Matt and deny everything for Matt? It's not Aff's responsibility to defend her or speak for her. Even Matt's own momma won't speak in place of her daughter.
Gossipers are totally linking Matt's Norway scenary picture to Songkran's picture of reaching for someone's hand because its the same caption or the saying "distance are proven by horses, time are proven by humans"

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if Mint is the bridge to these 2? Not saying she is just wondering since she is dating his brother and probably around the family quite a bit. If I was Mint, I would tell my BFF to stay the hell away from Songkran. But I also know, that these kind of situation is tricky and Matt is an adult so ultimately her decision is hers alone.

If she is talking to him while with her boyfriend whom they were close to getting marry then she deserves whatever it is. I never feel sorry for a cheater no matter what or whomever it might be. How could you even think about throwing a long relationship away for someone that has a track record of a bullet trian.

I think her mom is smart...she didn't answer cause she doesn't want to say something wrong or trap her daughter into a corner. Besides, getting it straight from Matt is the only way...it's her problem let her answer for it. Oh, well, it's a lakorn...more dramas off camera for these folks than what's airing so far lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Matt's FC needs to take a backseat, if she nor her management team aren't speaking up then it's on them and they're willingly fueling the fire by staying silent. Aff owes nobody an explanation, the only person she needs to look out for is her daughter and ensuring they live a good life together.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt's FC needs to take a backseat, if she nor her management team aren't speaking up then it's on them and they're willingly fueling the fire by staying silent. Aff owes nobody an explanation, the only person she needs to look out for is her daughter and ensuring they live a good life together.
Yup, why would Aff defend Matt? It's not like they are even good friends to begin with. She owes no explanation whatsoever. Matt's mom is her manager and she ain't speaking so they want this to prolong then it's up to them. Out of all guys out there why would Songkran out of all people...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well if it is true then you know love is blind. If it is true, Mint is going to be in hot waters too cus to those who are against it will say she introduced them. Personally if it is true, its no one's business or fault but Matt and Songkran. Not cus they got together but cus Matt wrecked her own home and Songkran for not giving Aff a divorce. I agree that Aff owes no one anything. I think all fc needs to chill.

You know when this news first broke out, i thought the media was just being a bully but now, i don't know.

xodxo

Yea, I would def like to hear it from Matt Bc she’s always straight up.. so I need to hear it from her.

~~ Mintc hasn’t been close to Aff either ever since her divorce. Before Mint was very sweet and close with Aff too.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i reallllly hope that this news about matt isnt true! I will be so disappointed with her. Personally i dont think its true because she seems very heartbroken about the breakup. Even though matt is a good actress, it seemed like genuine heartbreak to me. And also didnt she randomly post that picture of her and her ex on her instagram a couple of months ago. Why would she do that if she was with Songkran?

About matts fc, they need to shut their mouths. Aff owes nobody anything. The answer and clarification should come straight from Matts mouth herself.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yea, I would def like to hear it from Matt Bc she’s always straight up.. so I need to hear it from her.

~~ Mintc hasn’t been close to Aff either ever since her divorce. Before Mint was very sweet and close with Aff too.
i havent seen mint hang out with Aff but Mint is frequently with her daughter Peemai and is always posting about it