❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh wasn’t she mad at Woosen about that too, but she forgave her? Saw her at the wedding. Oh well Cris doesn’t need a friend like her. That’s very childish of Janie.
Yeah she forgave Woonsen. Maybe because Cris was friend with the other girl longer? Or maybe Woonsen is weaker and Cris doesnt seem like the person who let Janie attack without fighting back? Who knows, that gang is funny. Was Paula there too?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I think she is the nangek that search the hardest for version of love. She needs so desperately that she made one mistake after another. I dont like her personality or her causing drama wherever she goes for everyone around her but i do hope this is finally her real happiest.
Is she that desperate??? Lol. Ahahaha

It’s her big day!! Congrats no matter what.

But yea, I didn’t like what she did to Cris cuz I like both Cris and her!!!!! Lol. :p

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
Sean is messed up! She's only a sister? Yeah we all know that means a new fling! I think P is talented and can do better than Sean, shouldn't have her image affected because of him. Feel sorry for Gybsy. But it's a good thing cuz she can find someone better!

As for Janie, she's never at fault while others are. Keung over friends? Really? He ain't even good looking. Going to wait to see who's the next love of her life after this one :thumbup:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah she forgave Woonsen. Maybe because Cris was friend with the other girl longer? Or maybe Woonsen is weaker and Cris doesnt seem like the person who let Janie attack without fighting back? Who knows, that gang is funny. Was Paula there too?
Yeah, saw Paula in the wedding pictures too.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Janie is so fake & acts like a spoil brat. She plays the victim over & over again. I watched some of the videos from her wedding & found myself rolling my eyes.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
congrats to janie. i liked her dress. even if i dont believe in the myth of the bouquet, i smiled that woonsen caught it. it made me feel some type of way that Anne T is still at the stage of catching flowers. her man needs to hurry up and put a ring on it.
fingers crossed for janie. lord let this be forever. i am sure everyone at the wedding had the same prayer when blessing the couple lol

Push and Jooy are next. cant wait to see jooy's dresses

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
congrats to janie. i liked her dress. even if i dont believe in the myth of the bouquet, i smiled that woonsen caught it. it made me feel some type of way that Anne T is still at the stage of catching flowers. her man needs to hurry up and put a ring on it.
fingers crossed for janie. lord let this be forever. i am sure everyone at the wedding had the same prayer when blessing the couple lol

Push and Jooy are next. cant wait to see jooy's dresses
Janie looked nice and simple! she looked good!

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Lol the maya of Thailand is something else, thats why we're so addicted to them and their lakorns :pancarta:.

Janie and her groom looked really nice at their wedding though. Their theme color was very nice too, love the softness of it.
For sure. Can’t keep with people’s drama lol :nut::nut:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh Aff and her ex-husband is finally divorced.
Really? Oh, happy for Aff. She can finally be free.

And why do people make such a big deal about catching a bouquet :rolleyes:. I've seen some ofnthese girls catching one after another but still not married yet. Like May P, she probably caught most of her friend's bouquet but yet still single.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Really? Oh, happy for Aff. She can finally be free.

And why do people make such a big deal about catching a bouquet :rolleyes:. I've seen some ofnthese girls catching one after another but still not married yet. Like May P, she probably caught most of her friend's bouquet but yet still single.
Lol I feel like it’s a curse. I caught my friend’s bouquet and a few months later, my boyfriend at the time and I broke up. Haha I blamed it on the bouquet :pancarta: