❤️ Various ET News

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah they broke up, he's dating Pleng now. Sad thing for Natalie was that she realized that he was in love with Pleng for over 3 (maybe 6) years.

Oh dang Gypsy admitted that Sean broke up with her and Pim is the 3rd hand. She still looks really hurt in the interview.
Which Pleng is she? Omg, that sucks for Natalie though. She deserves so much more in love. But it sucks that he lead her on for three + years not really loving her.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, Sean never really stood out to me. But dang poor Gypsy. She's just unlucky with love. I feel so bad for her.
i liked Sean a lot in Leh Ratree but he never caught my eye in anything else. I hope Gypsy finds a nice and respectful man in the future!

sulad

sarNie Adult
Yeah they broke up, he's dating Pleng now. Sad thing for Natalie was that she realized that he was in love with Pleng for over 3 (maybe 6) years.
Thank you for the clarification! Honestly, I found him not to be handsome and am glad Natalie is not with him anymore. He seems to be from a wealthy family? May you know if he is old money or new money wealth? For Pleng to date him, he got to be someone.

rae

sarNie Adult
Poor Gypsy, she's always seemed to me like someone that wears her heart on her sleeve. Gosh, hope she feels better in time, because Sean is not worth her time or tears after what he's done.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Pim keep this up she's going to have one awful reputation. She ain't an ugly girl why keep on wanting someone that's already taken. The business is not that big...people gonna label her fast. I thought her and Mek been going out for a while. He's a cutie too.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Which Pleng is she? Omg, that sucks for Natalie though. She deserves so much more in love. But it sucks that he lead her on for three + years not really loving her.
I dont think he was dating Natalie that long, maybe less than a year but he was in love with Pleng for 3-6 years. Still doesn't make it right.

Thank you for the clarification! Honestly, I found him not to be handsome and am glad Natalie is not with him anymore. He seems to be from a wealthy family? May you know if he is old money or new money wealth? For Pleng to date him, he got to be someone.
I think(?) he is old money. Natalie isnt middle class either, her family is pretty rich as well. Im just glad that Natalie does believe that he didnt cheat and he waited until they broke up to pursue Pleng. However i do think that he knew that Pleng finally seem to have feelings for him after all these years so he broke up with Natalie to go after Pleng before he lose his chance again. Love is so complicated. Well Pleng and him are studying in England together now and hopefully Natalie is with someone who loves only her.

As for Sean and Esther, i just think that Esther never really had any feelings for Sean.

sulad

sarNie Adult
@KitKat516 Thank you for all the clarification and information, I appreciate it. I absolutely agree, regardless it was wrong for him to drag her along awhile he had his eyes on Pleng. On the positive side, it eventually came to an end without a mess. May her next partner adore her more.

Although, there is both sides of story to Sean and Esther. It makes some sense why she may had not pay attention to him, but she simply brought trouble to herself due to her attitude toward the whole issue.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Oh dang Gypsy admitted that Sean broke up with her and Pim is the 3rd hand. She still looks really hurt in the interview.
It is sure Pim is 3rd hand ?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Say whatever about Janie, but she knows how to find her happiness. I hope this last for her. I like her engagement video, look lovely!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpF_TieFfl1/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=q8e2eidgvfqk
I think she is the nangek that search the hardest for version of love. She needs so desperately that she made one mistake after another. I dont like her personality or her causing drama wherever she goes for everyone around her but i do hope this is finally her real happiest.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
It is sure Pim is 3rd hand ?
Gypsy said that before Sean and Pim started filming, he reassured Gypsy that she has nothing to worry about. So she didn’t think much of it. But then he started changing and things went down hill. They separated two months ago. She said that they broke up for many reasons and a 3rd person is one of it.

Gypsy said there’s not much to be said, just look at what’s being displayed and you’ll see it yourself. I’m guessing she’s referring to all the photos and messages that Sean and Pim are sharing. Sean sure didn’t wait for things to be more chill between him and Gypsy before he started posting sweet posts.

You can tell that she’s hurt badly. When the reporters started asking her questions, she looked uncomfortable and sad.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think she is the nangek that search the hardest for version of love. She needs so desperately that she made one mistake after another. I dont like her personality or her causing drama wherever she goes for everyone around her but i do hope this is finally her real happiest.
She is quite a diva isn’t she? I didn’t see Cris at her wedding, are they really not friends anymore?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She is quite a diva isn’t she? I didn’t see Cris at her wedding, are they really not friends anymore?
Nope, Janie completely dumped Cris. Rumor has it that Janie blamed Cris for Geung cheating on her. She thinks that Cris introduced the other girl to Geung because Cris and that girl have been friends since highschool. She got pissed off that Cris chose to remain neutral. I love what Cris said that just because you became best friends with someone you met from work does not mean you forget about the best friend you made since high school. To think not even a year goes by and she's marrying another love of her life lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Nope, Janie completely dumped Cris. Rumor has it that Janie blamed Cris for Geung cheating on her. She thinks that Cris introduced the other girl to Geung because Cris and that girl have been friends since highschool. She got pissed off that Cris chose to remain neutral. I love what Cris said that just because you became best friends with someone you met from work does not mean you forget about the best friend you made since high school. To think not even a year goes by and she's marrying another love of her life lol.
Oh wasn’t she mad at Woosen about that too, but she forgave her? Saw her at the wedding. Oh well Cris doesn’t need a friend like her. That’s very childish of Janie.