❤️ Various ET News

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lolol omg I never knew that’s how songkran talks like ahahah his mouth and lips aaahhahahahahahhahahahahahah how funny! But I think he sounds innocent though despite his openly thin lips. He said the matter between him and Matt is no, bc they’re from two different worlds lol

But I think if he doesn’t know or isn’t attracted to Matt personally he should have said something like, “No, I respect Nong and there’s a boundary on that. I have a life of my own. The rumor is a false alarm.”

Why can’t most people just give straight up answers. It always get them in trouble beating around the bush. Lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Prob. Because he is attracted to Matt....

Sure maybe nothing is going on....but for sure he find her attractive/ appealing

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think sometimes people leaving a long term relationship makes questionable decision with their next partner. Aff was with her boyfriend for so long like 10 years then a couple of months later she was linked to songkran and look how that turned out.

I don't think Matt would make it far with Songkran if they ever dated unless she abandoned her list of what she wants in a man because he is as far as it comes. I do hope she patches things up with her ex...I just feel like they are over but not over.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
is songkran even divorced from aff yet though? i thought he was refusing to sign the papers.
They are still legally married and yes last i heard songkran and his father refuse to sign the divorce papers. I hope mint c is careful with pupaa. From what i see, pupaa is completely different from songkran, but it doesnt hurt to be cautious. I would be seeing how his family is handling the situation

rae

sarNie Adult
They are still legally married and yes last i heard songkran and his father refuse to sign the divorce papers. I hope mint c is careful with pupaa. From what i see, pupaa is completely different from songkran, but it doesnt hurt to be cautious. I would be seeing how his family is handling the situation
after reading what you wrote, i can say that i don't believe his rumors with matt. nobody in their right mind, let alone one with a lot to lose, would ever date this sleazeball.

this is kinda mean to say, but the norm is the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. i agree with you saying that mint c does need to be cautious. man, i was one of those that were fooled by songkran, but turns out while the man can cry at his wedding, he was unavailable for his marriage, wife, child, and all his responsibilities. :facepalm:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
To me the lucky one is Angie Hasting. He's good looking, rich and the only child.

Most of the girls does not marry these hi-so guys for looks, they see a big warm security blanket and a chance to remain in the society which they worked hard to achieve. It worked out for some and for others not so much.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, I don't find chompoo's husband attractive at all. I still think Angie's husband in terms of looks is a lot better. But there's no sense in debating about looks because beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. There's some I find fugly but they are the best thing since slice bread to others.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Mint seems to genuinley be into pupaa though. They seem very happy together.
i kinda feel like mint settled for puppa (the whole mark situation). puppa seems to like her more and i think mint has realized that its good when your man likes you more. they will literally do anything for you when they like you more. puppa is a lucky dude cuz his visuals are ...