❤️ Various ET News

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
some girls are super vindictive.
Yea, I noticed this about some very desperate women too. Like seriously, respect yourself and leave if the dude does not want you. How are you gonna TRY SO HARD to get him when he doesn’t even want to be with you? That’s craziness to a whole new level. Lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That’s very DESPERATE. Lol. WAYYYYYY too DESPERATE! :facepalm::risas3: Some Thai women are scary! Lol. Goodness, their desperation to get a man is unbelievable!

Who is she anyway? Lol! I didn’t even bother with her til y’all mentioned her. lol
She was actually just a net idol or something lol.

I feel sorry for the parents. Her and his. I dont feel bad for the guy cus he should had known better and protect himself but their parents didnt ask for this (at least I hope her parents didnt).

xodxo

Well now they know she was ONLY trying to chase after the guy out of desperation lol but I hope they learned. And yes, the dude should practice safe sex if he doesn’t wanna land on another fake scandal lol it’s scary what desperation can do to people/women lol

Be safe. Lol! It’s a scary world out there lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
When did everyone find out she wasn't pregnant?.
Well fans were getting suspicious on why she didnt go see an obgyn:confused12: and last week or 2 she said on her ig that she had a miscarriage. It can be true or not true who knows but the fans wants to know:pancarta:. That's when she said it's no one's business:rolleyes:. There was another person who said that she used her pregnant friend's pee to fool him:eek:. Lol girl was watching too many lakorns:risas3:!!! But I guess she didnt watch it all the way through that the nangrai ALWAYS get found out about false pregnancy!!!:facepalm: :risas3:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wait, who is this Captain everyone is talking about? I must be old because the first person to pop up in my head was Captain Phutanate. lol I don't pity both party involved. Parents, yes. The girl and the guy, nope. This is why you don't go around sleeping with anyone, especially if you're a celebrity. It doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl but you should be careful. They'll come back and cause you trouble, guy or girl.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wait, who is this Captain everyone is talking about? I must be old because the first person to pop up in my head was Captain Phutanate. lol I don't pity both party involved. Parents, yes. The girl and the guy, nope. This is why you don't go around sleeping with anyone, especially if you're a celebrity. It doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl but you should be careful. They'll come back and cause you trouble, guy or girl.
That's what I said! People were like oh they feel so bad for Captain cus he was a victim. I'm like he's a grown man who made a choice to sleep with the girl without protection! It was a grown man's choice, a dumb one yes but still a choice. No one made him do it. Pregnancy is very easy to prevent!

xodxo

That's what I said! People were like oh they feel so bad for Captain cus he was a victim. I'm like he's a grown man who made a choice to sleep with the girl without protection! It was a grown man's choice, a dumb one yes but still a choice. No one made him do it. Pregnancy is very easy to prevent!
Eeks desperate women are scary but once you choose to sleep with someone it’s both of your responsibility to use protection in order fo prevent unwanted pregnancy.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Omg.... just like a thai lakorn... girl pretending to be pregger. Even practicing safe sex....condoms are not 100%....there is still a chance.

But ya....they are all adults....sooo...

roselovesice

Both parties are at fault. It doesn't matter who was the desperate one. But if we're going to talk about desperation then he was just as desperate as she was, just physically. He was desperate enough to sleep with her without protection, so he reaps what he sows. No pity whatsoever.

Personally, I don't approve of women who lies to get a man as that's a very low move, but I wouldn't go as far as to call them names or claim they're a desperate person. It takes two hands to clap.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Both parties are at fault. It doesn't matter who was the desperate one. But if we're going to talk about desperation then he was just as desperate as she was, just physically. He was desperate enough to sleep with her without protection, so he reaps what he sows. No pity whatsoever.

Personally, I don't approve of women who lies to get a man as that's a very low move, but I wouldn't go as far as to call them names or claim they're a desperate person. It takes two hands to clap.
Very well said!

xodxo

I mean I don’t blame them for sleeping together. But to lie about being pregnant just so she can keep him? Thats a WTF kind of reaction you know. That’s pretty crazy and is pretty much being done out of desperation? Would you do that just to keep a man? Lying about being pregnant? That’s quite shameful, not just to herself but to the world for broadcasting it, her parents, his parents and if she has friends, they would be embarrassed too. I know I usually support women cuz they’re my fellow sisters lol but some things being done out of desperation I just cannot wrap my head around it. Lol

roselovesice

I mean I don’t blame them for sleeping together. But to lie about being pregnant just so she can keep him? Thats a WTF kind of reaction you know. That’s pretty crazy and is pretty much being done out of desperation? Would you do that just to keep a man? Lying about being pregnant? That’s quite shameful, not just to herself but to the world for broadcasting it, her parents, his parents and if she has friends, they would be embarrassed too. I know I usually support women cuz they’re my fellow sisters lol but some things being done out of desperation I just cannot wrap my head around it. Lol
I get what you mean. Like I said, it’s a low move for women to do that. Men or women. But at the end, who am I to judge? It’s not my problem to begin with. lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

The girl went too far tho... personally lying about pregnancy in public is desperation.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I get what you mean. Like I said, it’s a low move for women to do that. Men or women. But at the end, who am I to judge? It’s not my problem to begin with. lol
Well we are all here to read about other people's drama, if not for anything then make it for telling ourself that we will be a better person and not do those things. As for judging, sometime it's not wrong to judge because that is how we determine right from wrong. As soon as you determine that you basically are judging. :angel10:

Last edited: