❤️ Various ET News

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nope even though he said they can never return to how they used to be but he does have regret and if he can turn back the time he would do things differently. :rolleyes: Spoken like a true cheater who realized what he lost after he lost it.
Ha. A little too late. Did he cheat on her? I remember she tried so hard to have a kid for his fam. . . so sad.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Nope even though he said they can never return to how they used to be but he does have regret and if he can turn back the time he would do things differently. :rolleyes: Spoken like a true cheater who realized what he lost after he lost it.

Lol sounds like mia 2018

Pong character won't/ refuse to give a divorce even though he's still creeping....lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ha. A little too late. Did he cheat on her? I remember she tried so hard to have a kid for his fam. . . so sad.
It seems that way. Aff didnt really say the reason why they were divorcing which i really repsect but she was kind of giving hints why. Either way Songkran is a known player so im sure he cheated on her. Plus Aff wants nothing to do with him so what other reason would make her hate him that much?

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Mint always get stirred up in drama related with at least one of friends when she has a crew.... Leave that girl alone. Don't mess up her friendship again media.

On the other hand what's up with Mik and Thissa??? Are they dating? They've been together recently a few times for events and stuff.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
On the other hand what's up with Mik and Thissa??? Are they dating? They've been together recently a few times for events and stuff.
Oh man I wish!!! Lol they're like my other dream couple (beside GreatMatt). I know that Mik had a crush on her when they were filming that one lakorn where he was supporting and Porshe was praek but back then she was dating Gun. When Thissa and Gun broke up for the #(insert number :rolleyes:) time he was dating someone but when he broke up with her, Thissa and Gun got back together lol. Now they're both single!!! Lol Thissa said he's a friend. I found it cute when he was a guest at her fan meeting (requested by most of her fans and their koojin fans) and he surprised her with flowers. he jokingly asked her to be his gf lol then he took her food when she had her appendix removed. Ahhh wishful thinking lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh man I wish!!! Lol they're like my other dream couple (beside GreatMatt). I know that Mik had a crush on her when they were filming that one lakorn where he was supporting and Porshe was praek but back then she was dating Gun. When Thissa and Gun broke up for the #(insert number :rolleyes:) time he was dating someone but when he broke up with her, Thissa and Gun got back together lol. Now they're both single!!! Lol Thissa said he's a friend. I found it cute when he was a guest at her fan meeting (requested by most of her fans and their koojin fans) and he surprised her with flowers. he jokingly asked her to be his gf lol then he took her food when she had her appendix removed. Ahhh wishful thinking lol.
Aww they would be cute together!

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Yes I agree!!! She has such a good heart and loyal when it comes to love. He's also such a nice guy. They are deserving of one another!!!
I started shipping them yesterday. All it took was poo_mik's (mik's mum) ig story. I saw the 2 shot of them and I was sold! I didn't even know anything about Thisa. But she's so pretty, far better in movement than in photos.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
When girl was marrying him everyone was like "Oyehhh"! And I was the only one thinking "Girl you are getting yourself in trouble !"
I am sure he cheated. Why do you think she is so adamant in cutting ties with him ?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Too bad James is young...they way it goes she probably date another guy for the next 10 years. Thai celebrities seemed to have a long term relationship before tying the knot. Matt is not getting any younger so we'll see who she ends up with if she doesn't get back with her ex.