❤️ Various ET News

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
its possible. she is hanging around mint c alot these days and her bf is his brother plus matt who is a very sexy beautiful woman just became available so i wont be surprised if all the hi-so's are salivating to get her.
i personally will lose respect for matt if she decides to mess with that creep
This man likes to mess up with my fav actresses. She needs to stay far away from him

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
its possible. she is hanging around mint c alot these days and her bf is his brother plus matt who is a very sexy beautiful woman just became available so i wont be surprised if all the hi-so's are salivating to get her.
Not likely. I think the media is just trying to make something out of nothing, like absolutely nothing. Just because she hangs out with Mint and her bf's brother is Songkran means nothing. Plus I can't and won't believe Matt is that stupid. Even if he and Aff are separated, he is still a married man and there are a lot of drama in that, VJ Ja should be a lesson for everyone. I'll believe she's seeing Ou before I believe she's interested in Songkran.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The rumor is pretty baseless, tbh it puts everyone involved in a bad light. I highly doubt Mint.C would try to hook her friend-up with someone who isn't officially divorced and has a crap dating history too. Matt has only been single for about 2 months now, let the poor girl breathe before she gets linked up to anyone.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
How exactly did the rumors start? Were they seen together or something?
I think the question started with her being in a dating (match-making) page on fb. Then linking her to a guy named Chalermchai (?) and to that Songkran, the nedia said Mint introduced him to her. Or something like that?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
People were probably trying to tie shit together. A month or so ago Songkran post a picture holding or reaching for someone's hand with some caption that I don't even remember. Now Matt is single and hanging out with Mint and her bf so they're probably trying to link stuff. There's also rumors that Geung is interested in Matt too :rolleyes:. He's also linked through Mint and Puppah's group but honestly I rather they try to create story of her with Geung than with Songkran.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
People were probably trying to tie shit together. A month or so ago Songkran post a picture holding or reaching for someone's hand with some caption that I don't even remember. Now Matt is single and hanging out with Mint and her bf so they're probably trying to link stuff. There's also rumors that Geung is interested in Matt too :rolleyes:. He's also linked through Mint and Puppah's group but honestly I rather they try to create story of her with Geung than with Songkran.
Who is gueng? Is he some hi-so guy? And ohhh okay makes sense now. Some people just love to make big things out of something so small.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Who is gueng? Is he some hi-so guy? And ohhh okay makes sense now. Some people just love to make big things out of something so small.
Yes Geung is hi-so, his family owns Nestle Thailand and other real estate. he used to date a lot of celebrities and the latest was Janie. Cheer admitted to talking to him for a while too after Janie but they decided to be friends instead.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes Geung is hi-so, his family owns Nestle Thailand and other real estate. he used to date a lot of celebrities and the latest was Janie. Cheer admitted to talking to him for a while too after Janie but they decided to be friends instead.
No i dont like songkran or this geung guy. Anyone that has been involved with janie is on my NO list for Matt's potential bf's

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You want PopeMatt too?! I do to! I never knew lol. Figured I tag you bc you are his wife hehe.
Yes I do!

Rumor between Matt and Songkran ... WTF ???
I saw!! I was like this is random! That guy better not touch Matt, not even the finger tip! Haha.

Same!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know. It popped up randomly on my YouTube feed. I didn't even want to click on it.

No i dont like songkran or this geung guy. Anyone that has been involved with janie is on my NO list for Matt's potential bf's
Hahahhaa. I silently agree.

Well then that's like almost 75% of the hi-so guys :risas3::risas3:

I think it'll be a while before Matt start to date or at least serious about dating. I'm sure she's still hurting. Where are you Great?! :pancarta:
Tbh i wont be happy with anyone else besides Great lol but whoever makes matt happy ans treats her right, ill approve of. As long as its not these 2 guys
Yeah. Where is Warinton. He needs to come heal this broken heart!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Looks like Mint.C got asked about it, couldn't get much out of google translate though:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Blr1mLpBALf/
She said she has never ever fixed anyone up. It's probably because she has a lot of guys friends which is why people think she can hook people up. She said there were no guys (outsider) that went to dinner with them (I think they were talking about Geung). As for Songkran, he never approached her or Puppah to asked about Matt. She said they dont know anything nor did Aff called her about any of this issue. (Like Aff cares lol more like she wants it to be real so that he can finally give her a divorce :rolleyes:)

So there you have it, it's all made up. Even Matt said she never talked to or was approach by Songkran. She said she understands that there will be this type of news now that she's single and it'll be bigher than it really is because she never had it before.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
She said she has never ever fixed anyone up. It's probably because she has a lot of guys friends which is why people think she can hook people up. She said there were no guys (outsider) that went to dinner with them (I think they were talking about Geung). As for Songkran, he never approached her or Puppah to asked about Matt. She said they dont know anything nor did Aff called her about any of this issue. (Like Aff cares lol more like she wants it to be real so that he can finally give her a divorce :rolleyes:)

So there you have it, it's all made up. Even Matt said she never talked to or was approach by Songkran. She said she understands that there will be this type of news now that she's single and it'll be bigher than it really is because she never had it before.
So Songkran is not willing to give her divorce ?