❤️ Various ET News

twister02

M♥K
i'm so amazed wow wow theyc an make a short film from this incident for real
https://twitter.com/Lady_Violet68/status/1013849083927134210

they lost the sense of time they are able to talk and this is just amazing i agrre with the the diver they are veryyyy strong
they are indeed very strong. You can see that they are physically weak by the lack of food and water but I'm quite happy they are calm and good mentally. It's heartbreaking but at the same time, happy because they finally found alive.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they are indeed very strong. You can see that they are physically weak by the lack of food and water but I'm quite happy they are calm and good mentally. It's heartbreaking but at the same time, happy because they finally found alive.
this for sure is their forever life experience that no way they will forget it , just imagining such a trial in a young age and they still can respond and react i can't wait to see their photos out of that cave and to read how they lived that trial now is a just a matter of time and last push of efforts

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
2 days ago a monk that is very well known in SE Asia said they'll be found today. I'm still getting goosebumps from it. He even said they'll be no rain so that the boys will be found. Now the mission is to bring them out as quickly as they can. After that will be to bring them to health physically and mentally. I'm hoping the coach will be ok mentally because he'll probably will feel a lot of guilt.

This type of incident though may be very terrifying but has some positives in that it brought people of all religion and nationality together. We need more of this unity than all the hatreds and wars.

twister02

M♥K
this for sure is their forever life experience that no way they will forget it , just imagining such a trial in a young age and they still can respond and react i can't wait to see their photos out of that cave and to read how they lived that trial now is a just a matter of time and last push of efforts
for sure this experience will make them stronger and will make them appreciate more about life.

twister02

M♥K
2 days ago a monk that is very well known in SE Asia said they'll be found today. I'm still getting goosebumps from it. He even said they'll be no rain so that the boys will be found. Now the mission is to bring them out as quickly as they can. After that will be to bring them to health physically and mentally. I'm hoping the coach will be ok mentally because he'll probably will feel a lot of guilt.

This type of incident though may be very terrifying but has some positives in that it brought people of all religion and nationality together. We need more of this unity than all the hatreds and wars.
Agree. I can't imagine the guilty feeling the coach have. He's the only adult from the group and he has the responsibility over the boys.

Seeing them alive doesn't stop the mission there. This is just the beginning. The crucial part is how to get them out of the cave fast because weather is unpredictable.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Agree. I can't imagine the guilty feeling the coach have. He's the only adult from the group and he has the responsibility over the boys.

Seeing them alive doesn't stop the mission there. This is just the beginning. The crucial part is how to get them out of the cave fast because weather is unpredictable.
They confirmed that it won't be tonight because the water level in the part that they are in is still pretty high. It is too dangerous to bring them out because they can't dive. They sent food, water, and medical team that can dive to somewhat recover their health.

It was said they had flashlights and the British divers left them with extra lights before leaving to let the others knows that they've been found. Man these divers really are the world's best.

holey

sarNie Egg
I’m so thankful they were found safe and sound. Thank you God. Thank you to the amazing teams and prayers of the people every where.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank God they were found !! They might be traumatised tho :-(

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So to backtrack, yesterday early evening they got to the chamber where they thought the 13 would be but they found no one so they continued on. Late that evening (morning for the u.s) the 2 British divers found them in the deeper chambers. They called this chamber the hidden city (maung Lap Lae). Apparently the chamber where they thought the kids would be got flooded. They had flashlights and would turn them on every once in a while to not stay in.complete total darkness. The reason why they still have energy because their coach instructed them to not waste energy by laying still and hibernate. They also drank water from the rain water drips in the ceiling.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
That coach really saved the kids to be honest. I wouldn't even know that staying still and hibernating would waste my energy. I'm glad he was there too to help the kids. I hope he doesn't blame himself for what happened. Things happen unexpectedly. It looks like they tried to find their way out too but couldn't due to the uprising water, so they walked deeper into the cave to avoid the water. I'm really glad that they're still alive and safe. I would have never survive 10 days in a cave thousands of feet in with nothing but the clothes on my back. I read that they're going to try to teach the boys on how to use the diving equipments if it comes down to them having to use it. Props to all the navy seals and marines that tried their best to find them, going through those small holes and narrow spaces just to find them. Hopefully the water would recede soon so that the boys can make it out safely.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That coach really saved the kids to be honest. I wouldn't even know that staying still and hibernating would waste my energy. I'm glad he was there too to help the kids. I hope he doesn't blame himself for what happened. Things happen unexpectedly. It looks like they tried to find their way out too but couldn't due to the uprising water, so they walked deeper into the cave to avoid the water. I'm really glad that they're still alive and safe. I would have never survive 10 days in a cave thousands of feet in with nothing but the clothes on my back. I read that they're going to try to teach the boys on how to use the diving equipments if it comes down to them having to use it. Props to all the navy seals and marines that tried their best to find them, going through those small holes and narrow spaces just to find them. Hopefully the water would recede soon so that the boys can make it out safely.
I hope there won't be pressuring drama on him too but knowing Thailand and mean people ( such as that Ohm KPN and Tangmo), he'll get drama. The thing is these group of boys love to cave explore and I honestly think that it was better that they explored with him vs on their own. They didn't expect to be stuck because From what I was told the rain season came 2 weeks early. They probably thought they were going to explore one last time before the season starts and honestly in country areas like that no one really follows the weather news. They tend to know when it rains or will rain when the clouds rolls in.

Well anyways sending support to the coach and the 12 kids.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the full vdo from the seal navy

the last words
"i'm happy"
"we are happy too"
"thank you"
"where are you from"
"from england"
"ohhh"

oh boys if you know how many people in this world waiting to see you out of that cave they have no idea what did happen in their absent seeing the huge support and help offered to save them , really they have no idea what their incident brought

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
So to backtrack, yesterday early evening they got to the chamber where they thought the 13 would be but they found no one so they continued on. Late that evening (morning for the u.s) the 2 British divers found them in the deeper chambers. They called this chamber the hidden city (maung Lap Lae). Apparently the chamber where they thought the kids would be got flooded. They had flashlights and would turn them on every once in a while to not stay in.complete total darkness. The reason why they still have energy because their coach instructed them to not waste energy by laying still and hibernate. They also drank water from the rain water drips in the ceiling.
so the only way to bring them out is by making them "dive? "

and the coach for sure played a role in saving them

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now i'm eager to see a producer a writer write this real life story with the testimony of the boys and their coach when they come out how they went there how they got trapped what they lived

it can be such an amazing inspiring real story movie

i'm still amazed at the fact they are responding and able to react for real

in the vdo one of them was desperate for food he was saying "eat eat hungry hungry"

twister02

M♥K
People from the internet are joking about them not able to watch the World Cup more devastating than being trapped in the cave. :facepalm:

Anyways, yes, I agree. If weren't for the coach, the kids might be hysterical. It always helps to have an adult during crisis. A smart adult to be exact. There were a lot of factors of them being able to still be alive today and the coach is one of them.

These are the strangers we wanted to meet the most. Susu na..Hopefully they can get out today.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
so the only way to bring them out is by making them "dive? "

and the coach for sure played a role in saving them
Not exactly. They are trying different ways, diving, drilling opening from the top of the mountain, or waiting for more water to drain out.

They said that diving is the most dangerous they because the water is very deep, strong, and passage narrow. Also the boys are not experience even with training it might be dangerous since it's not only 1 passage way but 3. They are continuously draining water out and hope to expand the passage a little. They're also still digging from the top and if that is successful then it might be the safer option to lift them out. So they'll still need more prayers.

twister02

M♥K
now i'm eager to see a producer a writer write this real life story with the testimony of the boys and their coach when they come out how they went there how they got trapped what they lived

it can be such an amazing inspiring real story movie

i'm still amazed at the fact they are responding and able to react for real

in the vdo one of them was desperate for food he was saying "eat eat hungry hungry"
there's a movie titled "33" about miners trapped too. I was not able to watch the movie. People are saying after 33 now, we have "the 13"