Various ET News

Discussion in 'Thai' started by Vimalee, Aug 19, 2015.

1. twister02

twister02 M♥K

Min is 23 years old. She's pretty to be honest..I saw pics in the explore section of my IG comparing her beauty to Kim Tae Hee.

xodxo, KitKat516 and SuzieJ like this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Adult

I saw those exact pictures too. She really pretty but kim tae hee is gorgeous. Too bad kim tae hee is not a good actress

3. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Same goes for girls too. Protect yourself! There's pills, there's cups, make him use rubber. Protect each other.

But yeah He's only 20 so yes he'll be listening to his parents. They'll decide all the steps for him. If she didn't come out and exposed this, his parents and agency would had got him off. It seems like they still have feelings for one another but broke up due to whatever. Well now There s a child involve, the elders need to be an elder and support both kids through this not try to place flush it or bury it.

Well the positive side to this is that her mom is getting a lot of applaud for not being pissed off and come out swinging which is in her rights to do so and lol people are saying she looks pretty without makeup lol.

SuzieJ and twister02 like this.
  4. preetam

preetam sarNie Adult

Okay how old is he ?

5. xodxo

xodxo Fifty shades of Mark&Mew. :)

Lord they are young.. 20 yo guy vs 23 yo girl :nut::nut::nut:

If possible she should abort, unless they are both willing to raise the kid. Single parent isn’t so easy, esp if the parents are sick of starring each other in the eye. Those parents are the worst! An unplanned pregnancy and unwanted child is a disaster for that child Heavens Lord!. Too many of those cases in today’s really f*cked up world.:nut::nut:

Now you wonder why there’s so many homeless people, orphans, poverty in the world. I am not blaming anyone here but seriously people make stupid decision and f*ck up their world and their children’s future with these careless pregnancy or irresponsible behavior. :nut::nut::nut:

mayag and SuzieJ like this.
  6. xodxo

He’s 2o years old dear, 3 years younger than her :nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut:

7. preetam

preetam sarNie Adult

Lol thank you, I meant the lil gay boy that is popular now

8. xodxo

Oh lord, lmao! Oops. We are not talking about the same thing lmfao! :risas3::risas3:

preetam likes this.
  9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Adult

I agree. This may be harsh but if a child is not gonna be born into a loving family or you know you cant provide them with a good home or food then they should not be born. There are millions of unwanted children in poverty, in the adoption and foster care system that are starving to death and are being abused by their foster care family just to collect their monthly checks. Why give birth to a child to only have them suffer? I am strongly pro-abortion. I feel so sad and bad when i think of the millions of children in need with no help available to them

S.J.M, mayag and xodxo like this.
  10. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Maybe between 12-13? Lol but he's very extra :risas3:

11. xodxo

Exactly girl! This is the reason why I am so sad for homeless children, orphans and babies through out the world being brought into this world by two very f*cked up/careless people who couldn’t contain themselves and now they decided to put this child into an orphanage or foster care where they get treat like sh*t, and now other people must be responsible for those children. How f*ked up and unfair that is! If people act responsibly there would be less “unwanted” children/babies or kids in poverty. That’s the reality of the world that people are refusing to accept and instead are turning a blind eye on. :nut::nut::nut::nut:

SuzieJ likes this.
  12. How long have the
    how long have they broken up?like he found out that she was pregnant after they have broken up?but i think he’s man enough to take the responsibility.

13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

From what they said, they broke up but still slept together.

14. preetam

preetam sarNie Adult

Too extra for his age...

15. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

SuzieJ likes this.
  16. Deb Dwner

Deb Dwner sarNie Egg

He looks like a younger Saipan...

HNA0 likes this.
  17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Adult

18. xodxo

Something about Ter and Sunny being the only two actors/people from GDH lol

https://instagram.com/p/Bj9liqoDQ41/

Seriously they should recruit more diverse people to act for them... I really hope to see Mark with them lmao!!!!!!!!!:celebrate16:

19. twister02

twister02 M♥K

They have lots of stars, teen stars that they used on their movies but I do think they are open on doing movies with anyone.

Is Mark even open on doing movies? He seems satisfied with doing lakorns.

20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Adult

Im sure if hes given the opportunity he would give it a shot

xodxo likes this.