❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
is he really that rich? I don't think it's going to last lol. she doesn't seem to be the type of person who will stay in one place just like aum-can't count the number of boyfriends. anyway, I don't know why any mom would let her son marry Janie! poor little boy, he's too young to be ahead of her games!
As long as there is money for her and sex for him its a win win situation for both. But the parents must be feeling so embarrased right now

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
He's not a bad looking guy. He's pretty hot and rich so I'm pretty sure he can get as much sex as he wants. I think he's like only 23-24.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There's a lot that's wrong with Janie but one thing that isn't is her catching a big fish. She will not set her standard low in marrying someone that can't support her lifestyle. Girl knows her game, if he is that young he is just a babe falling in love. But I don't see it lasting because Janie is too advanced in life for someone that young. Good luck to them...to him especially.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Janie caught herself another one. Wedding date got leaked, October 18th. I wonder how his mom dealt with the fact that most of her friends sons dated her too. The other hiso mom's must be fairly relief :pancarta:. Well congrats, I hope she and this true love last.
True love ??? Lol yeah...

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Wtfffffff i saw news clips of her on yt but didnt watch cause i pretty much dislike her and her gang now. Im sort of neutral with only paula.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I hate her but she give me hope about loving my age and that every woman is beautiful the key is maintainance, love yourself forget about age
Yes, if you take care, and love yourself, everything else will come together. Gotta work hard on your body to feel good and healthy too! Haha

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, if you take care, and love yourself, everything else will come together. Gotta work hard on your body to feel good and healthy too! Haha
Yeah Now I avoid eating late like after 6 pm everyday and I drink hot water before breakfast.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah Now I avoid eating late like after 6 pm everyday and I drink hot water before breakfast.
I’ve tried not to eat fried food and crabs. I’m not fat or worry about that, but just want to eat clean food.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I’ve tried not to eat fried food and crabs. I’m not fat or worry about that, but just want to eat clean food.
I have no will power to do much. I love to eat and certain time of the month I would eat until I go to sleep. My biggest weakness is peppers. I don't know how to eat healthy.

When I have my first kid I gained 55 lbs and lost it all in about 4 months. But what helped me was drinking green tea at night before I go to bed. I went down to 100lbs easily. Then I got lazy to keep up with the green tea. Now I eat whatever I want then feel bad later. I wished I can say no to food. I am a size 4...not particularly fat but I don't eat enough healthy food though.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I have no will power to do much. I love to eat and certain time of the month I would eat until I go to sleep. My biggest weakness is peppers. I don't know how to eat healthy.

When I have my first kid I gained 55 lbs and lost it all in about 4 months. But what helped me was drinking green tea at night before I go to bed. I went down to 100lbs easily. Then I got lazy to keep up with the green tea. Now I eat whatever I want then feel bad later. I wished I can say no to food. I am a size 4...not particularly fat but I don't eat enough healthy food though.
Lol wished I was size 4, and my butt/thighs are huge like I should workout but I am too lazy. Plus I like food. Reason why I stopped eating at night time. My eating time is between 3pm and 5pm. But maybe I should follow your green tea tip as well :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol wished I was size 4, and my butt/thighs are huge like I should workout but I am too lazy. Plus I like food. Reason why I stopped eating at night time. My eating time is between 3pm and 5pm. But maybe I should follow your green tea tip as well :)
I can't work out, I don't have the patience for it. I literally falls asleep on a treadmill. Besides when I work out afterwards I am starving. Green tea at night helps with hunger and make you less bloated. With my second son I did the same thing, I drank green tea every night for about 3 months and I shed the weight quickly.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
A 4 is pretty small I don’t recall the last time I was a 4 hahahahaha I’m usually medium but I have bigger arms hahahahaha so that’s the part im most self conscious about lol my legs are pretty tiny I can wear shorts fine lol

@byebye I didn’t know u were a mother!!!! Kudos!!!!!

I need to find the perfect man first hahahhahaha :D

I usually drink jasmine tea, it tastes better. Idk if it helps with losing weight lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
A 4 is pretty small I don’t recall the last time I was a 4 hahahahaha I’m usually medium but I have bigger arms hahahahaha so that’s the part im most self conscious about lol my legs are pretty tiny I can wear shorts fine lol

@byebye I didn’t know u were a mother!!!! Kudos!!!!!

I need to find the perfect man first hahahhahaha :D

I usually drink jasmine tea, it tastes better. Idk if it helps with losing weight lol
I have the exact same problem as you. Inhave chicken legs but my arms are really big. More specifically my upper arms. My lower arms are skinny but my upper arms are big. It doesnt make sense but thats how mines are lol