❤️ Various ET News

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Can they sue her? I'm hoping they do because that is cruel. In the video it was obvious that she was trying to get a reaction from PaoPao that she could film on her phone.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Really?? I dont get why she had to pinch a child so hard and leave a mark. Honestly if someone had pinched her own child, how would she feel????
Yeah she's a doctor!! :mad: And for her to walk away when Pao Pao cried was unacceptable. If she didn't intend to hurt her, she should had said sorry :mad:.

Heard that she closed her fb after fans hunted her down on social media.

What happened? I can’t view the clip.
Some stupid lady who is supposedly a doctor pinched Pao Pao on the back. It was obviously pretty hard cus the mark was still there later that evening and she had on a thick sweater too. :mad:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Ooo I finally watch the clip it’s so cringy she did that! Pinch the baby and then sneakily ran away that’s so cruel to do to a toddler yikes :confused0:

Now I want to see her face cuz they blurred her

~~

But I also wanna share a similar case I experienced with a four year old niece. She’s a HUGE brat, her mom is also very bias too. She asked me to feed her kid some medication cuz she’s sick and she has to go to work. So when the time comes, I didn’t know the kid was such a brat and wouldn’t eat her liquid medication. I pull her towards me to feed, she started acting like I hit her or something. Screaming like she had drowned! I was so shocked. The kid ran away and slammed the door. Later the mom came home I told her what happened and she’s like oh so did you pinch her?? I was like WTF? Since that day on— I kind of stop “pampering” that bratty kid. A 4y/o being so freaking dramatic! Wow. But that mom loves spoiling that kid. I’m afraid she’s gonna turn out to be a liar and a brat.

Anyhow— completely off tangent here but this case reminded me of my story. Just wanted to share.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ooo I finally watch the clip it’s so cringy she did that! Pinch the baby and then sneakily ran away that’s so cruel to do to a toddler yikes :confused0:

Now I want to see her face cuz they blurred her

~~

But I also wanna share a similar case I experienced with a four year old niece. She’s a HUGE brat, her mom is also very bias too. She asked me to feed her kid some medication cuz she’s sick and she has to go to work. So when the time comes, I didn’t know the kid was such a brat and wouldn’t eat her liquid medication. I pull her towards me to feed, she started acting like I hit her or something. Screaming like she had drowned! I was so shocked. The kid ran away and slammed the door. Later the mom came home I told her what happened and she’s like oh so did you pinch her?? I was like WTF? Since that day on— I kind of stop “pampering” that bratty kid. A 4y/o being so freaking dramatic! Wow. But that mom loves spoiling that kid. I’m afraid she’s gonna turn out to be a liar and a brat.

Anyhow— completely off tangent here but this case reminded me of my story. Just wanted to share.
But that's a different story though cus 1, you are family. This lady was a total stranger and Pao Pao was not being a brat. She was minding her own business in the arms of her aunt. This B who came out of no where pinched her. No matter how the child is, you don't hurt them. Even if they were screaming, you dont. Sometime A child before the ages of 4 don't just throw tantrums to throw tantrums, it's because they have limited vocabularies therefore are unable to communicate their wants and needs to adults. Im not saying that was what happen in your case but in Pao Pao case, Pao Pao was not at all wrong for screaming.

xodxo

But that's a different story though cus 1, you are family. This lady was a total stranger and Pao Pao was not being a brat. She was minding her own business in the arms of her aunt. This B who came out of no where pinched her. No matter how the child is, you don't hurt them. Even if they were screaming, you dont. Sometime A child before the ages of 4 don't just throw tantrums to throw tantrums, it's because they have limited vocabularies therefore are unable to communicate their wants and needs to adults. Im not saying that was what happen in your case but in Pao Pao case, Pao Pao was not at all wrong for screaming.
No no you’re mistaken that lady was sneaky and did that out of cruelty. She is wrong. I just shared my case cuz it just reminded me of the similar situation. Kids/abuse/cruelty.

But I learned some kids, 4 and over are spoiled, good liars too due to bad parenting.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
No no you’re mistaken that lady was sneaky and did that out of cruelty. She is wrong. I just shared my case cuz it just reminded me of the similar situation. Kids/abuse/cruelty.

But I learned some kids, 4 and over are spoiled, good liars too due to bad parenting.
Lol I wasnt meaning you either haha lol internet replies are hard to get sometime. I was just talking in general lol.

I think parents are trying to be parents based on what they see is best or what they learned from watching others. I think GG is doing a great job in developing Pao Pao skills. From the looks of it, she is developing each of Pao Pao' s milestone. She introduced her to language early which strengthen her communication skills and that will help with her having less tantrum. She exposes her to other people for social skills. She taught her right from wrong through explaining and leading by examples which will prevent potential behavioral problems. She introduced sensory through messy arts and fine motor skills through other play. I truly applaud GG, such a great mother.

xodxo

Lol I wasnt meaning you either haha lol internet replies are hard to get sometime. I was just talking in general lol.
Lol you sound like you did lol :celebrate16:

I think parents are trying to be parents based on what they see is best or what they learned from watching others. In think GG is doing a great job in developing Pao Pao skills. From the look of it, she is developing each of Pao Pao' s milestone. She introduced her to language early which strengthen her communication skills and that will help with her having less tantrum. She exposes her to other people for social skills. She taught her right from wrong through explaining and leading by examples which will prevent potential behavioral problems. She introduced sensory through messy arts and fine motor skills through other play. I truly applaud GG, such a great mother.
That’s good to hear. I never followed them unfortunately but I’m sure she’s a great mom.
~~

But yea—what that lady did pinching a kid and sneakily running away, so immature/unethical.

But in my case—I wish I could punch that lying 4y/o brat.:risas3::risas3: Jkjk cuz her mom is just nonsense.

~~~

Sometimes I am afraid to even touch children/toddlers cuz they’re either brats or liars. Maybe I’m surrounded by too many spoiled brats. Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol you sound like you did lol :celebrate16:

That’s good to hear. I never followed them unfortunately but I’m sure she’s a great mom.
~~

But yea—what that lady did pinching a kid and sneakily running away, so immature/unethical.

But in my case—I wish I could punch that lying 4y/o brat.:risas3::risas3: Jkjk cuz her mom is just nonsense.

~~~

Sometimes I am afraid to even touch children/toddlers cuz they’re either brats or liars. Maybe I’m surrounded by too many spoiled brats. Lol
Perhsps I just look at kids differently lol.

xodxo

Perhsps I just look at kids differently lol.
Do you have children of your own?? Perhaps being a mother could also change your view on children? Like having more patience and understanding for them? I think I have patience for children but the lying ones tend to throw me off, especially if their parents don’t reprimand them that it’s not okay to hit an adult or to talk back. I think I might just slowly be running out of patience for kids unfortunately.

I do salute mothers of great patience and good discipline though.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Do you have children of your own?? Perhaps being a mother could also change your view on children? Like having more patience and understanding for them? I think I have patience for children but the lying ones tend to throw me off, especially if their parents don’t reprimand them that it’s not okay to hit an adult or to talk back. I think I might just slowly be running out of patience for kids unfortunately.

I do salute mothers of great patience and good discipline though.
No but my goal is to be an OTR working with pediatrics ;)

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yeah she's a doctor!! :mad: And for her to walk away when Pao Pao cried was unacceptable. If she didn't intend to hurt her, she should had said sorry :mad:.

Heard that she closed her fb after fans hunted her down on social media.

Some stupid lady who is supposedly a doctor pinched Pao Pao on the back. It was obviously pretty hard cus the mark was still there later that evening and she had on a thick sweater too. :mad:
That's just stupid what a freaking liar she knew what she was doing she intended to hurt PaoPao.. . I'm glad it was recorded on vid. If there wasn't any evidence she wouldn't have never apologised... She only got caught so she apologised.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
That’s a nice body he got there.
Loool best answer :thumbup:

Yeah he got a nice body for sure. I am jealous.
But my point is that image highlights even more how Thai media disregard anything close to "black". I can't help but being uneasy and uncomfortable whenever I see "blackface" or how characters considered "black" are so ridiculously portrayed as brainless, stupid animals. Last time I was on insta and I saw that mv featuring Mai Davika on my feed and the music genre was your typical yolo rnb with some trap sound in it. So I clicked on the post and commented "Do Thai people like African-American music and all?" . Somebody replied to me "yes yes a lot of people there do !". And I anwered "Good! Interesting ! But do Thai folks like/respect black people?". I am still waiting for the answer.
The type of image I have just posted the link here saddens me very much and says a lot about how negatively viewed is a black person by the media over there or maybe Thai folks. Sorry for repeating myself but stuff like this I have seen it a lot on my tl. Ironically the "blackface" pics and vids I have encountered on my insta from Thai sources, are all from ch7 lakorns.

@SuzieJ @xodxo

Yeah it is a likay show. Sorry I did not post that cringy lil clip of this where the black dude was acting like a clown and a fool

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Loool best answer :thumbup:

Yeah he got a nice body for sure. I am jealous.
But my point is that image highlights even more how Thai media disregard anything close to "black". I can't help but being uneasy and uncomfortable whenever I see "blackface" or how characters considered "black" are so ridiculously portrayed as brainless, stupid animals. Last time I was on insta and I saw that mv featuring Mai Davika on my feed and the music genre was your typical yolo rnb with some trap sound in it. So I clicked on the post and commented "Do Thai people like African-American music and all?" . Somebody replied to me "yes yes a lot of people there do !". And I anwered "Good! Interesting ! But do Thai folks like/respect black people?". I am still waiting for the answer.
The type of image I have just posted the link here saddens me very much and says a lot about how negatively viewed is a black person by the media over there or maybe Thai folks. Sorry for repeating myself but stuff like this I have seen it a lot on my tl. Ironically the "blackface" pics and vids I have encountered on my insta from Thai sources, are all from ch7 lakorns.

@SuzieJ @xodxo

Yeah it is a likay show. Sorry I did not post that cringy lil clip of this where the black dude was acting like a clown and a fool
Oh no i didnt even notice he was in blackface! I just scanned the picture very quickly. Wow people really need to understand that blackface is very disrespectful and they need to stop doing it

xodxo

Yea sorry it didn’t really register as a “blackface” thing to me either.. first impression was two gays falling in love on a likay show cuz the Thais are notorious for “joking” on anything supposedly super funny whether the concept is gay or such things. But if the intention on that picture was to mock a black face then that’s very wrong. Cuz I’m sure there are very dark, in fact darker skinned Thais especially farmers and country people. There are a lot of dark skinned in SE Asia.