❤️ Various ET News

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
The irony Pinky still gets more works than say Mai even the latter scandal isn't as big as Pinky's !
Really?? Did Mai really lose work? lol I just don’t see it. I think she’s still way bigger and more in demand than Pinky.

xodxo

So far I only see her in mv's and cfs. We have yet to see an announcement on her "next lakorn"
I see, she doesn’t really take lakorns too according to her history but yes—she should secure a lakorn for 2018/2019 if she wants her fans to remember her

Andie

sarNie Egg
Isn't Mai supposed to be in Nang Sao Mai Jam Kad Nam Sa Kul with Ter? I remember reading about it a while ago. I don't think there's a thread for it here.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
peter need to swallow his Silva, look at his mouth it is gross. if his wife go back with him, i will consider she out of men to love.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think he's just asking for second chances to be a better father not a better husband. She already said there's no turning back for them like Aff.

HNA0

☀️
Good for him if he really wanted to be a good father for his kids. As for a good husband, that’s a different story but if he’s willing to change for the better than I guess giving him a second chance wouldn’t be so bad.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Really?? Did Mai really lose work? lol I just don’t see it. I think she’s still way bigger and more in demand than Pinky.
mai is trying really hard to fix her image. i feel for her because its alot of work lol. the best thing for mai is to stick with one channel. her best option is ch3 at the moment. if she signs with them and hangs around the ch3 girls, she will be talked about more and probably win fans.
being with ter who doesnt even seem to be attracted to is also helping her. we are almost at the middle of the year and she has not been confirmed for any lakorn. leaving ch7 was a bad idea.

xodxo

Oh ? What did he except when he literally abandoned his kids. Must need money
Nothing much just that he’s trying to rebuild his career by getting more work. He talks about seeing his kids more. He and Ploy are just exes now, done deal.

The only lakorn I’m seeing him get is the one AnneThong put him in Likit Rak, but just supporting. Don’t know how big his role is.

HNA0

☀️
Nothing much just that he’s trying to rebuild his career by getting more work. He talks about seeing his kids more. He and Ploy are just exes now, done deal.

The only lakorn I’m seeing him get is the one AnneThong put him in Likit Rak, but just supporting. Don’t know how big his role is.
Probably not a very significant role. Who knows, but it’s a good start for him I guess.

xodxo

mai is trying really hard to fix her image. i feel for her because its alot of work lol. the best thing for mai is to stick with one channel. her best option is ch3 at the moment. if she signs with them and hangs around the ch3 girls, she will be talked about more and probably win fans.
being with ter who doesnt even seem to be attracted to is also helping her. we are almost at the middle of the year and she has not been confirmed for any lakorn. leaving ch7 was a bad idea.
Yea Idk what’s up with Mai? She’s freelance but no lakorn???? What’s with her modeling work???? Are there no more inter work for her? Lol

All these girls wanna go inter but endinb up jobless atm lmaooooo:risas3:
~

I do think she should secure a lakorn spot. Thai fans find their stars more memorable by having lakorn work. Modeling could only go so far or do so much.

xodxo

And there’s JJ who’s trying to dodge bullet about this “private” GF he’s secretly talking to. Thai press is so nasty! They keep bugging him every time about this girl like when he’s gonna “grand open” her 55555 they thirsty to know. Lol

https://instagram.com/p/Bi4QmbvFtjA/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Wtf is wrong with this person!? Someone pinched PaoPao at an event...