❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I would say Tanya has a bigger heart than I do. Not only will I ever face the girl that cheated with my husband, I would not have stick by a cheating husband.

Having someone almost break your family apart should not rest on the "elder" to put behind. These things takes an emotional drain on someone that has been betrayed especially when a child is involved. To most women, the most hurtful a man can do is cheat.

I don't find it immature if Tanya never forgives Pinky. In a situation like this, they are allowed to take all the time they need or to never forgive. A choice that only the ones that has been cheated on is afford to have.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I have a lot to add lol :p Mind me 55

I would say Tanya has a bigger heart than I do. Not only will I ever face the girl that cheated with my husband, I would not have stick by a cheating husband.
So I don’t know her husband but for Tanya to stick around, he is probably benefiting her more, or she might have known he wasn’t completely at fault. Sometimes, women could have overact with a situation to make it escalate like crazy. I’m not saying “cheating” is okay or that you should rebound to your “cheating” spouse but somehow— also know your boundary.

Having someone almost break your family apart should not rest on the "elder" to put behind. These things takes an emotional drain on someone that has been betrayed especially when a child is involved. To most women, the most hurtful a man can do is cheat.
You know— I have a lot of skepticism about Tanya being completely innocent. She looks like a drama queen, though does not excuse any cheating behavior. When I listened to their “cheating” tape, the girl who sounded like Pinky was flirting but I don’t really feel like the language was all that bad.. it was along the link of “do you miss me?” lol or so. Maybe more LOL! I don’t recall word for word! But if Tanya decided to expose them, it was her damn right. But I never believed Pinky had anything more with her husband than the word flirts. Cuz There was another tape where the hubby wanted to see the kid and he was on the phone with Tanya, she was so provoking like Rihanna. Hahahaha. She said, why you wanna see the kid? Why not go see that s-l-u-t “woman” of yours lol the husband was angry and calling her like immature or a b-itch on the phone. Both of their languages were both nasty. But the hubby sounded like he just wanted to see the kid but Tanya wouldn’t lol I understand if people say Tanya should close door on him, but if you’re gonna expose him why even bother to go back to him?? And do the spouse things again??? It doesn’t make sense there!

I think instead of blaming one side, I tend to look at the middle ground and find out the real problem. It takes two to tangle, and maybe for a husband to go as far as “flirting” or “cheating” maybe a wife must have disrespected and walked all over the husband prior to any “cheating”. I’m not saying if you have problem you should go cheat. But what we don’t know is how crazy a wife acts at home to her husband for him to walk out on her.

I don't find it immature if Tanya never forgives Pinky. In a situation like this, they are allowed to take all the time they need or to never forgive. A choice that only the ones that has been cheated on is afford to have.
While I don’t think every person can forgive so easily but I don’t believe Tanya was completely innocent or that Pinky was completely at fault. I guess it’s up to people, but Tanya looks like a MEAN person than Pinky. Lol ahaha so I don’t believe Tanya was ever a good wife. Pinky was “young” and might have flirted too much to the point of getting “exposed” lol but for Tanya to go back to her supposedly “cheating” husband maybe she knows something we don’t lol maybe there was no physical cheating just flirting, or maybe Tanya exposed them to make herself look good. Cuz if he was really bad, why did she end up going back to him when you’re a full stable person with a job.

Okay— just my two cents! Lol. I hope nobody takes my comment as me saying I’m all for “cheating” lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I have a lot to add lol :p Mind me 55

So I don’t know her husband but for Tanya to stick around, he is probably benefiting her more, or she might have known he wasn’t completely at fault. Sometimes, women could have overact with a situation to make it escalate like crazy. I’m not saying “cheating” is okay or that you should rebound to your “cheating” spouse but somehow— also know your boundary.

You know— I have a lot of skepticism about Tanya being completely innocent. She looks like a drama queen, though does not excuse any cheating behavior. When I listened to their “cheating” tape, the girl who sounded like Pinky was flirting but I don’t really feel like the language was all that bad.. it was along the link of “do you miss me?” lol or so. Maybe more LOL! I don’t recall word for word! But if Tanya decided to expose them, it was her damn right. But I never believed Pinky had anything more with her husband than the word flirts. Cuz There was another tape where the hubby wanted to see the kid and he was on the phone with Tanya, she was so provoking like Rihanna. Hahahaha. She said, why you wanna see the kid? Why not go see that s-l-u-t “woman” of yours lol the husband was angry and calling her like immature or a b-itch on the phone. Both of their languages were both nasty. But the hubby sounded like he just wanted to see the kid but Tanya wouldn’t lol I understand if people say Tanya should close door on him, but if you’re gonna expose him why even bother to go back to him?? And do the spouse things again??? It doesn’t make sense there!

I think instead of blaming one side, I tend to look at the middle ground and find out the real problem. It takes two to tangle, and maybe for a husband to go as far as “flirting” or “cheating” maybe a wife must have disrespected and walked all over the husband prior to any “cheating”. I’m not saying if you have problem you should go cheat. But what we don’t know is how crazy a wife acts at home to her husband for him to walk out on her.

While I don’t think every person can forgive so easily but I don’t believe Tanya was completely innocent or that Pinky was completely at fault. I guess it’s up to people, but Tanya looks like a MEAN person than Pinky. Lol ahaha so I don’t believe Tanya was ever a good wife. Pinky was “young” and might have flirted too much to the point of getting “exposed” lol but for Tanya to go back to her supposedly “cheating” husband maybe she knows something we don’t lol maybe there was no physical cheating just flirting, or maybe Tanya exposed them to make herself look good. Cuz if he was really bad, why did she end up going back to him when you’re a full stable person with a job.

Okay— just my two cents! Lol. I hope nobody takes my comment as me saying I’m all for “cheating” lol
I dont think its right to cheat even if there are problems in a marriage. If you dont feel attracted or dont love your significant then end the relationship. I know its easier said than done but cheating just reaaaally pisses me off.

xodxo

I dont think its right to cheat even if there are problems in a marriage. If you dont feel attracted or dont love your significant then end the relationship. I know its easier said than done but cheating just reaaaally pisses me off.
Very true. But what if you’re stuck in a marriage where your spouse is very dramatic, irrational and jealous and just very vengeance towards you and won’t divorce but want to see you torture or suffer by neglecting you and treating you like sh*t? You know there are those extreme cases too. Those very crazy/vengeance and jealous spouse who doesn’t love you but want to see you suffer, so eventually the other spouse has no way out but to “cheat.”

Honestly if people were “mutually understanding” then yes a BIG FAT divorce will end things more peacefully but in asian culture, I see a lot of crazy spouse. Obsessive and jealous spouse. Sometimes murderous too. Lol

I’ve never been married lol so I don’t know if you can still divorce your spouse even if they don’t want to?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Very true. But what if you’re stuck in a marriage where your spouse is very dramatic, irrational and jealous and just very vengeance towards you and won’t divorce but want to see you torture or suffer by neglecting you and treating you like sh*t? You know there are those extreme cases too. Those very crazy/vengeance and jealous spouse who doesn’t love you but want to see you suffer, so eventually the other spouse has no way out but to “cheat.”

Honestly if people were “mutually understanding” then yes a BIG FAT divorce will end things more peacefully but in asian culture, I see a lot of crazy spouse. Obsessive and jealous spouse. Sometimes murderous too. Lol
If its up to that degree then thats different

xodxo

If its up to that degree then thats different
Which I was sure it was with Tanya and her hubbys case lol very very very irrational and jealous.

Usually this happens in cases where one spouse is overtly more obsessed with another and goes crazy.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
A crazy wife no matter how crazy, the husband need to leave her first then shag with another women. That's how a relationship...marriage work. Tanya can look mean, go bat crazy on his ass it still does not give him the right to cheat. Cheating is no excuse whatsoever.

Pinky cheated that's all there is to it. There are plenty of men that she could have been with no need to go and grab a man that is married with a kid. Tanya maybe bad to her husband or whatever people assumed it to be but she is still his wife. I will not side with Pinky on this or Tanya's husband. They are both wrong. Pinky ruined her career because of a married man, so bad she had to fled the country.

Tanya's attitude toward her husband has no bearing on him cheating on her. He is rich enough to simply walk out and be with someone else. But he took the coward way and be with someone else while still being married.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

I’ve never been married lol so I don’t know if you can still divorce your spouse even if they don’t want to?
I don't know about Thailand but here in the states the other person has 2 month to sign the paperwork. Or at least the lawyer I took someone to said. The guy was worried the wife would not sign the paper the lawyer said, don't worry in 2 months the divorce will go through.

xodxo

A crazy wife no matter how crazy, the husband need to leave her first then shag with another women. That's how a relationship...marriage work. Tanya can look mean, go bat crazy on his ass it still does not give him the right to cheat. Cheating is no excuse whatsoever.

Pinky cheated that's all there is to it. There are plenty of men that she could have been with no need to go and grab a man that is married with a kid. Tanya maybe bad to her husband or whatever people assumed it to be but she is still his wife. I will not side with Pinky on this or Tanya's husband. They are both wrong. Pinky ruined her career because of a married man, so bad she had to fled the country.

Tanya's attitude toward her husband has no bearing on him cheating on her. He is rich enough to simply walk out and be with someone else. But he took the coward way and be with someone else while still being married.
Sometimes it’s crazy wives or dramatic people that are hard to reason. The only thing I question is why didn’t the husband came out to expose Tanya’s behavior too lol I know he’s not a “celebrity” so he probably hated the spotlight but still— he should have exposed her too. Lol.

In Thailand, a little “talking” is already accused as cheating lmaooooo so ya— I understand why Pinky fled the country LMFAO!!! Everyone was ready to grill her alive!!!!!! Lmao!

xodxo

I don't know about Thailand but here in the states the other person has 2 month to sign the paperwork. Or at least the lawyer I took someone to said. The guy was worried the wife would not sign the paper the lawyer said, don't worry in 2 months the divorce will go through.
Amen to that!! Whew! I really do love the freedom in the US. Lawyers have final say in everything! Yes to democracy!

Now— I’m curious about Thailand’s divorce process? Lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hahaha there was rumours news that she was pregnant with him thats why she went aboard.
So true she could have had anyone else who was available but she got involved with a wealthy man who cheats on his wife and has a daughter.
The homewecker image will never leave Pinky.

xodxo

Hahaha there was rumours news that she was pregnant with him thats why she went aboard.
So true she could have had anyone else who was available but she got involved with a wealthy man who cheats on his wife and has a daughter.
But why do I think she’s innocent lmao ahhahaha okay okay— I’ll drop this homewrecker’s case lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She even took a pregnancy test too. Girl was a hot mess back then.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
But why do I think she’s innocent lmao ahhahaha okay okay— I’ll drop this homewrecker’s case lol
She even took a pregnancy test too. Girl was a hot mess back then.
Lol she was a mess, she was doing so good before she got involved with a married wealthy man. If she didn't flirt with him, he probably went off cheat with someone else anyway. And she honestly probably thought he would leave his wife and child for her.

xodxo

Lol she was a mess, she was doing so good before she got involved with a married wealthy man. If she didn't flirt with him, he probably went off cheat with someone else anyway. And she honestly probably thought he would leave his wife and child for her.
Yea that sounds so scary #cringe :nut::nut::nut::nut::nut:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Pinky was by far not an innocent bystander. Just say, if she didn't cheat with him for her to intentially flirt with a married man is already wrong. Instead she went further than flirting. I believe Pinky would have sit neatly at the top of channel 7 and getting project left and right if not for the scandal. But she traded all that for a few good times with a married man, left the country, came back...got married and now divorced. Though, after her cheating scandal no channel was going to offer her any n'ek role right away. That innocent image was completely gone. Pretty much gone with the wind hahahah

xodxo

Yea, Or we could look at the whole situation as if we are just humans and sometimes we as humans can make the most stupid mistakes of our lives. Pinky made a very very very big and probably a very very stupid mistake to have caused her career. But you know she came back, and tried to redeem herself by starting over. Or are we not allowed second chances? Lol

Btw- I am not by any means a Pinky fan lol ahaha. But sometimes, I also believe anyone can make a very stupid mistake.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky was by far not an innocent bystander. Just say, if she didn't cheat with him for her to intentially flirt with a married man is already wrong. Instead she went further than flirting. I believe Pinky would have sit neatly at the top of channel 7 and getting project left and right if not for the scandal. But she traded all that for a few good times with a married man, left the country, came back...got married and now divorced. Though, after her cheating scandal no channel was going to offer her any n'ek role right away. That innocent image was completely gone. Pretty much gone with the wind hahahah
The irony Pinky still gets more works than say Mai even the latter scandal isn't as big as Pinky's !

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The irony Pinky still gets more works than say Mai even the latter scandal isn't as big as Pinky's !
People are really judgmental now a days. The littlest things can cause people to hate you. Mais case its her attitude i guess. Pinkys scandal was a while ago too

byebye

sarNie OldFart
People are really judgmental now a days. The littlest things can cause people to hate you. Mais case its her attitude i guess. Pinkys scandal was a while ago too
When it comes to celebrities fans have short memories. They are always looking for something new to latch on. In Mai's cause it's because people feel like she burns bridges after bridges...simply wherever she goes she is not getting along with someone. So, it might come across where people would forget about her with someone, then another news comes up where she is having beef with another person. In her case, Mai doesn't give people enough time to forget but rather keep on refreshing their memories. After so many incidents her reputation sticks with her. She is going to have to work real hard to change people's mind or she is going to have to stick to modeling.