❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Some people speculate it to be: W B P(the third wheel) because W and B just went public with their relationship and P is a newbie at W's channel but I don't think B or P ever had beef with anyone or any manager.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I was talking about this in the Plerng Boon thread. P is Peak. I don't know how true the gossip is but the "clues" all point toward Weir/Bella/Peak and a lot of people think its them.

It can't be Mario and Mai because Mario's current girlfriend isn't a n'ek and the original rumor/gossip said the girlfriend is a leading n'ek. The only thing about the Weir, Bella and Peak thing is that I don't see Ae Supachai hurting his own kids like that. Weir is his and Bella used to be his too and their splitting wasn't bitter like it was with Mai. She just went with Ae's people when they decided to strike out on their own because Ae had originally assigned them to her in the first place. And I never heard of Ae/Peak feud to the point that Ae would throw Weir under the bus just to get back at Peak. But everything else fits them. Oh yeah I also don't want to think that Weir is a cheater. Find that hard to believe.

Woonsen/Janie is about Janie's ex-boyfriend is now dating another one of Woonsen's friend. Janie got mad that Woonsen didn't give her a heads up that the boyfriend was two-timing them. But Woonsen said it was hard for her cause she's friends with both ladies and didn't want to get in the middle. She was about to tell Janie but the boyfriend said let him tell Janie himself. Then somehow Janie found out herself first.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
There's a lot of different hints and rumors lol. I'm going by the original blabber DJ Moddum. Some of the hints given were that the nangek that was cheating with used to have a rumor that she was a traitor. He said that the person who leaked used to take the nangek to Korea for cosmetic surgery (did someone took Peak to get cosmetic surgery?) He also wonder if their lakorn finished filming yet (are Weir and Peak having another lakorn together?). Since this just happened a week or two ago, I have doubts it's them or maybe it is lol. He also said that the praek just got a new gf, Rotmay corrected him and said no, he then said oh wait they just went public (this is where it could be Weir/Bella lol).

Also I didn't hear the part that DJ Moddum said the gf is also a top leading nangek, must have missed that part.

Thairath gave some hint that definitely points to Weir Bella and Peak

1. The nang'ek is size mini
2. Fans have been cheering for the pra'ek and his girlfriend to go public for a long time now

They also said that could be the reason why the girlfriend decided to go public so that the new nang'ek knows that she is his real girl. oh man lol

What's different from the other news gossip vs DJ Moddum's gossip is that Moddum said it just happen vs the others said it happened a while ago. hmm

Last edited:

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Wasn't there rumors that Weir cheated on Pancake when they were still together? If that was true then I wouldn't find it that hard to believe his old habits resurfaced again. What sounds more questionable to me is that of all people, Weir would cheat on Bella with someone like Peak. He's always been so picky and vocal about the types of girls he likes so for him to be infatuated with Peak just comes off as a joke. Ae Supachai is big on the whole grattitude concept so even if Bella left his management on good terms, I don't seem him being that nice by sending his assistant to tell Bella of Weir's cheating.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It is hard believe that Weir cheated on Bella with Peck. I wonder how Peck look like before the surgery though. Lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Weir looks like the cheating type so I don't doubt that he cheated on Bella with Peak. He's never had good scandals to begin with. Peak used to be cute but I swear, she keeps getting PS or something 'cause she's not looking so well anymore.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
There were rumors Weir cheated on Pancake? Really? I wasn't following Weir too much back then because they annoyed me, being attached at the hips all the time everywhere. They were like Nadech/Yaya of that time lol. I thought for some reason I remember most fans seem to take Weir's side and came down hard on Pan but maybe its just because he has hardcore loyal fans.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
There were speculations that Weir cheated on Pan that's why they broke up. I'm sure he did since he wasn't the greatest boyfriend/person that time. Everyone knew that he smokes and drink a lot and that wasn't a good image for a public person to begin with. People weren't as harsh on Weir because there were news that Pan may have cheated on Weir too. Soon after she was dating Pae Arak. Weir has never had a good reputation to begin with.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
What bad reputation did Weir have? Curious mind wants to know lol.

You know I didn't hear Moddum saying the gf is a nang'ek, Thairath said that. If the orginal gossiper is Moddum and he didn't say that, where did Thairath get it from I wonder.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well Moddum does work for Thairath so he probably filled the rest in lol. After see Num talk about it I definitely think it's true, at least in the sense that Moddum was referring to these 3. Usually when people guess wrong, they'll come right out and say we weren't talking about so and so but all he said was well this is a gossip show and it's all said in good fun because the ET biz needs news people to talk about them.

But I will say Num was pretty harsh on Peak. He basically said he wasn't surprised she's a boyfriend stealer but was surprised Weir cheated. Even if it's true, still harsh to say it on air, knowing how obvious their clues were. Peak must've really burned some bridges with people in the past.