❤️ Various ET News

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Did anyone see that Pat Napapa was indicted for laundering drug money? Wonder how it's going to shake out in court.

sarNie Adult
Did anyone see that Pat Napapa was indicted for laundering drug money? Wonder how it's going to shake out in court.
I read that like her husband, she likewise filed bail in the amount of 500,000 THB. Lucky for her money laundering is bailable in Thailand.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
She will probably get convicted. There is no way to explain alot of money. Her claims that they are from working in the ET is preposterous because that would mean she got paid more than some of the top earners in the industry at certain events lol.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah I hadn't been following too closely before this so I was confused at first. Like people were saying it's possible she didn't know how her husband got the money and that sounded reasonable to me. But then I went to watch the actual news conference by the head investigator and he was saying that had Pat just admitted from the beginning that she got the money from her husband it would've been better for her. But she lied and said it was her own money which obstructed their investigation. I didn't even think of the amount of money cause I have no clue what Thai stars make but if it's a red flag for you, maybe that's what got the cops suspicious too lol.

There's also stuff going around that more stars are involved too and it'll come out soon?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I hadn't been following too closely before this so I was confused at first. Like people were saying it's possible she didn't know how her husband got the money and that sounded reasonable to me. But then I went to watch the actual news conference by the head investigator and he was saying that had Pat just admitted from the beginning that she got the money from her husband it would've been better for her. But she lied and said it was her own money which obstructed their investigation. I didn't even think of the amount of money cause I have no clue what Thai stars make but if it's a red flag for you, maybe that's what got the cops suspicious too lol.

There's also stuff going around that more stars are involved too and it'll come out soon?

Yes, the cops got suspicious because she was claiming she made millions from working events but had no paperwork to back it up. Even top stars like Aum Patchrapa, Yaya, etc don't get paid that much for events. I think the most is 300,000 dollars baht tops. It is highly likely she knew where her husband was getting the money, but just didn't care. Her husband didn't come from a good background so to be able to afford his lifestyle is highly unlikely.

sarNie Adult
Yes, the cops got suspicious because she was claiming she made millions from working events but had no paperwork to back it up. Even top stars like Aum Patchrapa, Yaya, etc don't get paid that much for events. I think the most is 300,000 dollars baht tops. It is highly likely she knew where her husband was getting the money, but just didn't care. Her husband didn't come from a good background so to be able to afford his lifestyle is highly unlikely.

It's really sad about Pat. I didn't really know her much (well I still don't know her haha) but after the news came out, I googled her and learned she has a sad family background. Said article states that she had to take care of a sick mother and get sued by her philandering father. Wow. What a lakorn!
http://sugar-daily.com/pat-napapas-life-more-than-a-nam-nao-lakorn-amazing-person/

Sad too that she just gave birth earlier this year. Poor girl. Maybe being in need of cash made her careless (or perhaps too bold?) in some of her life decisions and so it ended up like this.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It's really sad about Pat. I didn't really know her much (well I still don't know her haha) but after the news came out, I googled her and learned she has a sad family background. Said article states that she had to take care of a sick mother and get sued by her philandering father. Wow. What a lakorn!
http://sugar-daily.com/pat-napapas-life-more-than-a-nam-nao-lakorn-amazing-person/

Sad too that she just gave birth earlier this year. Poor girl. Maybe being in need of cash made her careless (or perhaps too bold?) in some of her life decisions and so it ended up like this.
I used to admire her alot because of how hard working she was, and how she took care of her mother, but maybe working so hard made her so tired =/ so she decided to take the easy way out. I honestly DON'T believe she knew nothing of her husband's illegal activities. She knew he wasn't wealthy but was living and spending way beyond his means.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Do anyone know the news about indy and Was a? Indy post something on ig but I can't read thai
He's getting backlash recently for acting lovey dovey with Wawwa and then reveal he has a girlfriend outside entertainment industry. Then yesterday, few screenshot of his conversation with Wawwa were leaked to public that shows Wawwa asked him to post photos of her in his instagram. So now fans are furious that he revealed that conversations as if wanting to put the blame on Wawwa and discredit her. So he post his apology on ig. Something cliche like I'll be more careful in the future and sorry for what I've done bla bla.

I also need someone who know how to read thai to translate the screenshot of the conversations. I really want to know what Wawwa said and asked him to do. Because right now I kinda agree that he is being a jerk. So need to understand before really sure that is the case.

Samaiya

sarNie Hatchling
He's getting backlash recently for acting lovey dovey with Wawwa and then reveal he has a girlfriend outside entertainment industry. Then yesterday, few screenshot of his conversation with Wawwa were leaked to public that shows Wawwa asked him to post photos of her in his instagram. So now fans are furious that he revealed that conversations as if wanting to put the blame on Wawwa and discredit her. So he post his apology on ig. Something cliche like I'll be more careful in the future and sorry for what I've done bla bla.

I also need someone who know how to read thai to translate the screenshot of the conversations. I really want to know what Wawwa said and asked him to do. Because right now I kinda agree that he is being a jerk. So need to understand before really sure that is the case.
Thank you and I also want to know what it said

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
They're both fake. Indy has always said he had a girlfriend that's outside of showbiz. He clearly said it at the 3Zaap show. But they were both playing up the stupid koojin stuff and Wawa took it too far and claimed they were studying each other or something so then Indy again came out and repeated that he has a girlfriend, people are just imagining things. That got people mad and said he wasn't respecting Wawa. That's when the line leaked, where it shows their conversations and it's Wawa who is asking him to play coy in interviews and play up the koojin stuff. He's getting bashed and rightfully so but Wawa is no victim. Indy didn't respect his real girlfriend and neither did Wawa. That's the story, not that Indy didn't respect Wawa. She doesn't deserve respect when she doesn't give it to others. She's in on the whole thing so I don't get why fans are siding with her just because she's a female and saying Indy should be a man and take all the blame. He gets half the blame and Wawa gets the other half.

Wawa's always been fake. A producer at Ch3 came right out and said she was a user and fake years ago. I don't get how she still has fans that think she's a victim and still gets work at Ch3.

There's a way to promote lakorns and koojin stuff without crossing the line like PJ and Cris.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
They're both fake. Indy has always said he had a girlfriend that's outside of showbiz. He clearly said it at the 3Zaap show. But they were both playing up the stupid koojin stuff and Wawa took it too far and claimed they were studying each other or something so then Indy again came out and repeated that he has a girlfriend, people are just imagining things. That got people mad and said he wasn't respecting Wawa. That's when the line leaked, where it shows their conversations and it's Wawa who is asking him to play coy in interviews and play up the koojin stuff. He's getting bashed and rightfully so but Wawa is no victim. Indy didn't respect his real girlfriend and neither did Wawa. That's the story, not that Indy didn't respect Wawa. She doesn't deserve respect when she doesn't give it to others. She's in on the whole thing so I don't get why fans are siding with her just because she's a female and saying Indy should be a man and take all the blame. He gets half the blame and Wawa gets the other half.

Wawa's always been fake. A producer at Ch3 came right out and said she was a user and fake years ago. I don't get how she still has fans that think she's a victim and still gets work at Ch3.

There's a way to promote lakorns and koojin stuff without crossing the line like PJ and Cris.
I see your point but somehow I think personally Indy is to blame for leading her on. I mean Wawwa have been quite honest with promoting the lakorn as I remember there's one interview they did where he blatantly say he likes her and she knows it. Then Wawwa said "He's exaggerating to promote the lakorn". And I don't think Wawwa plotted the hand kissing during live video or when he insist that girl is not his gf when fan posted questions on the comment during the live video. It can't be Wawwa plan everything up to the questions from the fans. And he keep saying he like her and would like to court her but don't want to pressure her since she just broke up with her bf.

And I think he just stoop so low when he reveal the line chat (rumors says that it might be him/his people IDK). What good would it bring other than to put the blame on her. As if he just follow her command when during behind the scene there are so many evidence show how he clings to her. Like when he didn't let her go home after shooting. I doubt that was plotted by Wawwa as well.

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I see your point but somehow I think personally Indy is to blame for leading her on. I mean Wawwa have been quite honest with promoting the lakorn as I remember there's one interview they did where he blatantly say he likes her and she knows it. Then Wawwa said "He's exaggerating to promote the lakorn". And I don't think Wawwa plotted the hand kissing during live video or when he insist that girl is not his gf when fan posted questions on the comment during the live video. It can't be Wawwa plan everything up to the questions from the fans. And he keep saying he like her and would like to court her but don't want to pressure her since she just broke up with her bf.

And I think he just stoop so low when he reveal the line chat (rumors says that it might be him/his people IDK). What good would it bring other than to put the blame on her. As if he just follow her command when during behind the scene there are so many evidence show how he clings to her. Like when he didn't let her go home after shooting. I doubt that was plotted by Wawwa as well.
While I somewhat agree that Indy was sorta jerky about the entire situation. I don't feel Wawwa is completely innocent. They were filming lakorns together for months and close to year on in. I'm pretty sure the cast and crew had to know Indy had a girlfriend. That isn't something you can keep from the people you work with. For her to want to continue the flirting even after knowing he had a girlfriend (up until that line is leaked) pretty shady. However, if she didn't know up until that line conversation, it would be an entirely different story.