❤️ Various ET News

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mint Chalida on 3zaap show with her 3 younger brothers. They all look same with same eyes, mouth and jaws. Mint also had small eyes like her brothers before surgery.

cr sanook

Step

Mrs James Ma
LOL reason for Mark and JJ's bromance is really Kim like fans expected :loool: Loool: Mark said he is taking care of JJ cos he is working with Kim and asked him to take care of her :ghehe: :ghehe:

cr 1ssbtch3, translation MKfc

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ch3 stars attend Sacred Ceremony today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOiDZy3ZmNI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O26v0JGVJo

cr to owners

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
mayag said:
Did Benz gain weight or is that someone else I'm seeing next to her husband?? :OO
Apparently she's pregnant, I'm pretty sure.

mayag

sarNie Adult
tweedaly said:
Apparently she's pregnant, I'm pretty sure.

Ohhh right! I forgot about that. Wow weight gain and weight loss can do so much to a person's appearance! It's just her face that's chubby though.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Congratulations to all winners in Television Gold Awards 2015. Finally they gave awards to really deserving people  :cheer:  :cheer:

Best Drama - Sud Kaen Saen Rak
Best Actor - Poh Natthawut (Tang Parn Kammathep)
Best Actress - Aom Phiyada (Balang Mek)
Best OST - Mod Duangjai (Ka Badin)
Best Supporting Actor - Art Pasut (Bang Rajan)

Sapai Jao also won an award.

Best Actor

Best Actress

Best Supporting Actor

Best Lakorn

cr jpreem, poh, aomphiyada

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya is very lucky to have the opportunities to work with famous Hong Kong Actor and Actress.    This time she is the Brands ambassador with Ray Lui or Ting Li.   He looks very good for an almost sixty years old.

Yaya has such a sweet voice and she sang this Chinese theme song very well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeFnzZ78FR8

credit NY CLUB FB

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure where to put this... I know is not about Thai stars, but it's in Thai news so I put it here hope is alright if not please move to the rightful category, thank you.

Anita Yuen and Julian Cheung has a marriage ceremony in Laos in Traditional Lao Style Wedding. :shock2:  That is so cool, congratulations and wishing them the best and stay sweet as they has always been and more.  :thumbsup:

More pics...

"หยวนหย่งอี๋-จางจื่อหลิน" ชื่นมื่นเข้าพิธีวิวาห์แบบประเพณีลาว
สองนักแสดง ชื่อดังชาวฮ่องกงเดินทางมาถ่ายทำรายการโทรทัศน์ที่ประเทศลาว ที่ทำให้ทั้งคู่ได้เข้าพิธีวิวาห์ในแบบคนลาวด้วยกัน ซึ่งถือว่าเป็นการจัดพิธีแต่งงานครั้งแรก หลังทั้งสองอยู่กินมาเป็นสิบปี โดยไม่เคยจัดงานอะไรแบบนี้เลย

หยวนหย่งอี๋ และ จางจื่อหลิน ที่ใช้ชีวิตด้วยกันมาเกิน 20 ปี และจดทะเบียนสมรสกันมาได้ 15 ปีแล้ว ได้เดินทางไปถ่ายทำรายการ Having You in My Life ของสถานีโทรทัศน์ Zhejiang Satellite TV ที่ประเทศลาว และยังได้เข้าพิธีวิวาห์แบบลาวในชุดประจำชาติของที่นั่นด้วย

โดย หยวนหย่งอี๋ วัย 44 ปี บอกว่าเธอเคยคิดมาตลอดว่าสำหรับตัวเองและสามี การจัดพิธีวิวาห์ไม่ใช่เรื่องสำคัญ ที่ผ่านมาหลังจดทะเบียนแล้วจึงไม่ได้จัดงานฉลองอะไร หรือแม้แต่การถ่ายภาพวิวาห์ก็ยังไม่เคยทำ "แต่เมื่อได้ลองจัดดู ก็รู้สึกว่าเป็นสิ่งที่สวยงามดีค่ะ" นักแสดงชื่อดังกล่าว

Cr: http://www.manager.co.th/Weekly54/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9590000027516

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Not sure, but as far as I know they are both Chinese. 
This ceremony is probably to celebrate their 15th years anniversary since they didn't really have a formal wedding when they got married in 2001, they just signed a marriage certificate in California. :)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
mochipixo said:
I see, it just seems random to do a traditional Lao wedding.

:bhehe:  I guess he just want to be sweet/romantic and do something nice for his wife because, last year while she was taping a show, he also surprised her with mobs proposal and had some type of formal wedding and took wedding photos for the very first time, because they never did or took wedding picture in 2001 either.  :thumbsup:   He probably think is better late than never to do another ceremony for the 15th years too.   :wink: (My guess)

According to the article above, this time they were in Laos doing or taping a show "Having You in My Life for Zhejiang Satellite TV . (I guess they decided to have another wedding since is their 15th anniversary anyway. :wub:  )
BTW they are both 44's and has been together for more than 20th years and married for 15's, they have 2 sons.  She said having wedding is not important to them, that's why they didn't even take picture back then.  But now doing wedding ceremony she find it to be beautiful and attractive too. :ghehe:  lolz Hope she does not catches the wedding bugs now, or else he will have to find difference theme to top prior anniversary every year from now on.  :coverlaf:   If it was me, I will not mind either, and it will be great if he choose different country each time too HAHAHA  :loool: 

Here is the video from last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djbF9BB_l2Y

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't follow them but watched some of their movies and drama series. The love story between Anita and Chilam is kind of bittersweet. Two very dedicated and pragmatic stars. Wish them all the best.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
lanblue said:
I didn't follow them but watched some of their movies and drama series. The love story between Anita and Chilam is kind of bittersweet. Two very dedicated and pragmatic stars. Wish them all the best.

Why is their love story bittersweet?

Maybe I'm missing something, because I've always heard good things about their loves.  :bhehe:

I watch his movies, because my brother like watching his period series, but I don't watch her movie. 

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
@Maya_Fantasy: It was said Anita and Chilam fell in love in around 1993, but they did not reveal their relationship and kept it as a secret for a couple of years. Why? I guess they worried that gossip would kill everything. Anita was the female lead in "C'est la vie, mon chéri" and "He's a Woman, She's a Man, " both were super hit HK movies in the mid 1990s. Chilam was a singer and an actor. Yes, we call people like that a celebrity. Back then, however, he was much less well-known or popular than Anita. You may imagine how much doubt and stress they had endured for all those years. If you are interested, google their names, Anita and Chilam, and you'll get to know more about their story.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I did not know that Chilam and Anita were a couple! I love watching Chilam in HK series and seen a lot of Anita's movies from the 90s. Wow, how time flies.