Various Actresses (SUDSAPDA vol. 30 no. 716 December 2012)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Sad Tat pan & Mai could be on here and got replace buy toey & cris!! Anyways everyone one look good!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can someone say Aum and Min are long lost sisters? They're all...looking beautiful, but what's the theme? Haha. I see some are looking cute, some are posing candidly, and some are trying to seduce..? Haha I think it's funny.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Thanks for shring. Yaya look out of the place, innocent and kiddish while everyone else either has a mature or seductive sexy look. I can't help but compare Aum and Mint P. to each other. A while back, some people thought Mint P has a similar features to Aum. In this pictures, they do have similar features. I like both of them but Aum more.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks for shring. Yaya look out of the place, innocent and kiddish while everyone else either has a mature or seductive sexy look. I can't help but compare Aum and Mint P. to each other. A while back, some people thought Mint P has a similar features to Aum. In this pictures, they do have similar features. I like both of them but Aum more.
Toey also looks out of place, her and Yaya are so cute like little kids although they are all grown up. LOL. Noona and kim are so pretty, why isn't Mint in here? LOL.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Awwwww... Yaya does look out of place b/c she is so CUTE.
I always thought that a lot of the Thai actress do look similar.
Every one looks amaZing, I love the photo. but I do have to say that although I have no clue who this actress is but she looks ..um... How do I put this...nice and cute...she's actually sitting next to Vill and she has short hair. I love her hair style !!
But all time favorite is Min P and Vill. ^•^

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Sudsapda totally cheated the fans by not going by the top 10 *rolls eyes* Min and Yaya look best IMHO. Yaya looks youthful and beautiful show casing her beautiful smile which actually makes her stand out from the rest. Min looks hot and totally rocks that dress. That girl always has her way of wearing revealing outfits but still looking classy. Everyone else is trying so hard to look sexy which I find kinda amusing lol. Kim and Vill look the weirdest and so out of place. Whoever edited the picture could have made the girls in the top row more closer together.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Can someone say Aum and Min are long lost sisters? They're all...looking beautiful, but what's the theme? Haha. I see some are looking cute, some are posing candidly, and some are trying to seduce..? Haha I think it's funny.
LOL I was thinking the same time about Min and Aum, they could pass as sisters in lakorn.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Min actually looks the best here.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
My guess was that Mai and Pancake couldn't make it so they went with the 11th and 12th place finish which were Chis Horwang and Toey.

At least the girls cover picture is a lot nicer than the guys.

somp9

sarNie Adult
wow, Yaya looks stunning and beautiful. She have a nice curve body. The ad with Yadech look so sweet and romantic.