[Variety] Roommate Season 1&2

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Glad I stuck through and watched the transformation from S1 to S2. episode 1 of S2 was epic! Everyone is so lively and energetic. Lots of bubbly and high spirited individuals. So far I am liking the new family members. Jackson is cute, young and funny. G.O.D. 's leader is super hilarious and adorable. Sunny and Young Ji are fresh face beauties, great addition to the family. Can't wait for more episodes! I am glad the ratings are at 6% at least it's higher than before. Hope it gets up to the double digits!

dariey

sarNie Adult
yeah  joonhyung is super duper lively and hilarious.he and jackson totally crack me up when pd interview them.it so fun to watch them.i'm glad joonhyung in the same room with ryohei.i want to see what happen with the quite ryohei when he has old-act-young like roommate..lol
as for the girls,i'm totally fall in love with youngji.her impressed expresion so,so innocent.add with her soundless laugh.totally cute.
i thought dongwook leave too but glad he still there.got to say minwoo seem so quiet in first ep.

can't wait for next ep.hope the rating increase more.^_^

x0unerthanlater

I am sad that Min Woo is overlooked a lot on this show. They totally cut off his introduction part when everyone was gathered around the couch. His parts are mostly edited out. It's like he's there but not part of the show... I have a feeling Min Woo might leave... He's ostracized for his actions from S1, which were not his fault at all. I think people took it the wrong way.

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am surprised Minwoo didn't leave. I sure did not like him at certain time but I think Knetizen and Korean are overboard with what happened. Accidents happen! Yes it does. I have been in one and I was at fault, luckily no one got hurt. He apologized for his mistakes, and decided to have someone else drive. What more do they want from him? 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL why are Knetizen so judgmental??? Gah!! Seriously, Minwoo apologies and accidents can happen they should learn to forgive and forget. I do want to see more of Minwoo and the first season cast that are still there. But I feel like the editors are only wanting the funny things that happen on the show to air so they will have more views. It's stupid. I like he new cast but some of the cast are just way overlook and sometimes it feels like there not even there to begin with. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
talk about that accident i can't understand why the production decide to air that part when it can cause both the show and minwoo image to damage..poor the guy.now all people blame minwoo just because he was tired and no one can't drive.
if ask for my opinion its better for minwoo to leave to do other better show than become a 'ghost' in roommate.he didn't deserve to be treat like that.well the show still on it first ep,just hoping everyone will be active for next.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I find it fishy that they decided to air that part especially when Park Bom has been edited out in the last 3-5 episode yet they kept her part where she said oh shit when the accident occurred. She was already shamed for her drug scandal and that happened as well. I felt so bad that she is getting hate for saying oh shit. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
agree on that..its like adding fuel to the fire.poor the girl.even the truth being told netizen still judge them.

just watch 1st season of ep 18.all i can is how i miss the old roommate family.the ep show how much the family give their support to gayeon for her mma debut.so many heart warming scene.see the family members tears also got me into tears.i miss everyone.. :cry:  

x0unerthanlater

Let's all hope the editing is better for S2. 
If they want their show to pick up in ratings, maybe they should be better at directing it.

They literally ignore some roommates and then film too much of others. -_-

dariey

sarNie Adult
it seem the rating going down to 5.0%.well it still enjoyable to watch especially my youngji..so cute with her innocent & wide mouth..lol >___<

x0unerthanlater

episode 3 was so funny! The picnic was nice to watch. I like how everyone is spending time together. The grocery shopping was also super hilarious. Poor Lee Dong Wookie. lol. The best was when Ga Yeon came to pick up her gear and met Jackson. His reaction was super adorable! I hope Ga Yeon visits again so we can see Jackson's shy side more. hahaha I laughed so much.

Min Woo is still there but invisible... but at least he had "some" dialogue and scenes.

pinkpeach

sarNie Egg
^ I knew I wasn't the only one. :lol:  She's just so cute. I'm waiting for the latest episode in english subs, it looked like it had some cute Jackji scenes.   :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just started Season 2 and I am sad. No one interest me, even the people from season 1 that didn't leave couldn't hold me long. 

I heard this will be moved to a different time slot since Kpopstar will start soon.

x0unerthanlater

Kikichue1 said:
It will be move to tuesday. LOL i actually like the new season. 

oh darn, I totally forgot they were moving it to Tuesdays now. >___< I really like season 2 also, but I feel like they have favorites who they feature more. Whereas some of them are not seen very much, 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
x0unerthanlater said:

oh darn, I totally forgot they were moving it to Tuesdays now. >___< I really like season 2 also, but I feel like they have favorites who they feature more. Whereas some of them are not seen very much, 

They do, it its also annoying how they do that. BUt i think its bc they want more rating on the show. LOL did u guys here about the producer wanted Jo In Sung to come onto roommate??? I really hope he takes the chance to come onto roommate also but where will he stay??? 

x0unerthanlater

Kikichue1 said:

They do, it its also annoying how they do that. BUt i think its bc they want more rating on the show. LOL did u guys here about the producer wanted Jo In Sung to come onto roommate??? I really hope he takes the chance to come onto roommate also but where will he stay??? 

Yeah, I guess doing it for ratings is good because that keeps the show up but it's just pointless to have so many Roommate members if they are only going to feature 5-6 of them.

Wow, if they get Jo In Sung to join I would spazz out! But then, I already love that Lee Dong Wookie is on there, xD I love all LDW scenes. Good thing Blade Man has ended, we'll see more of him.