[Variety] Roommate Season 1&2

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
True. I guess all good things come to an end eventually.
In episode 12, Bom was at least recorded and they didn't edit out her dialogues. She was seen in lots of the Bungee Jumping scenes except they cut out her turn of jumping. She was in episode 13 but didn't even have dialogue. -_- There were only 2 lines from her.

It must be ending in a week or two.. I really liked this show. It was a refreshing new thing to see. The last few episodes were very choppy. I agree about the editing. I hope they make a season 2. *siiiigh

So_obsessed

sarNie Egg
It really sucks that Bom left the show. I can already tell Roommate is going to end soon. Ergh. It's so irking though!

I read somewhere that the show was supposed to have like, 100 episodes or something. Or did I read it wrong? They're still filming I think.

fun

Expired Sarnie
No they just needed to fill in until Kpop 4 airing in that time slot. I believe the PD said around 30-40 episode run.

x0unerthanlater

30-40? Wow, that's quite a lot. Hopefully they start getting their *ahem* together because the editing sucks.

I do hope Bom can come back... it's a hopeless wish, but hey, I can dream! BoDong looked so cuuuute. =/

People are saying that Nana's interest in Seho is fake... I don't really think it is, what do you guys think?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just just being fickle and I honestly don't like her when she mess with Seho. I have soft spot for guys like him who gets shove on the side when other guys are present. But other than that I find her quirky and warm. Annoying at times but not overbearing.

x0unerthanlater

Seho is such a nice guy. He's actually pretty charming. Nana's cute but I think that's the side people want to see of her. She was avoiding being associated with Seho at first but after his parents visited, she become nicer and even flirty. Hopefully she doesn't overdo it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Seho is actually smart. In the earlier episode I was dumbfounded that Korea is such a hi tech country yet Lee Dong Wook didnt understand phone plans and data. Even after the sale clerk explained to them. I wonder if its an act?

I wish we get to see more of their human side lol like making mistakes. Koreans make such big deal out of these people faking to be goody two shoe but once they make a mistake they receive backlashes like the one time when Minwoo fell asleep behind the wheel. I like seeing them make human errors. I admit I drive when Im sleepy, did it one too many times. And I know its dangerous but I still do it.

x0unerthanlater

@fun, I think Lee Dong Wook was legit clueless lol His manager or even maybe his mom probably handles those things for him. Like buying a phone etc. He's so busy I doubt he ever stepped into a phone shop. It was hilarious though! Everything seems so new to him.

I really like seeing their mistakes and natural side too. When they aren't always happy and misunderstands each other. It shows they aren't just doing things for the viewers, but they have their own emotions and feelings. I miss their family dinners at home. They haven't cooked or ate together ever since their camping trip. 

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
So I watched episode 14 and felt so empty. Did anyone find Seho annoying in that episode? He is so rude to Ruby and that Chinese musician? I understand that they are in a different country but his remarks were rude especially toward the guy. He also made it as if the taxi driver stole his phone. Sure hes a celebrity and has important content and private stuff on his phone but knowing that im a celebrity, I would be extra careful with my phone and wallet. I dont carry hand bags ever. I have a purse that always have a long strap and even when I go to a restaurant, it never gets taken off my shoulder and it sits on my lap at all time.. When im walking, the purse is never to my back or side, it is to my front and I use it as a arm rest.

So_obsessed

sarNie Egg
I felt that it was a little boring. I think they're better off at home...and I like to see Chanyeol, and Bom added a nice comic relief too in a way lol But it is their lives, so I just go back to watching Running Man if I want a good laugh lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Bom has that good awkward eccentric feel. I cant explain it. she has compelling characteristics that seems to attract people like me.

Im waiting to see how ep.15 goes. If it continues to bore me, I might have to call it quit.

x0unerthanlater

Ep. 15 was okay. It's just that the most interesting ppl are not seen very often. Like Chanyeol and Lee Dong Wook. Everyone else is okay. I like their family dinners and stuff. 

In Ep.14 when Seho was talking to the Taiwanese celebrity, I felt uncomfortable. He was rude and sounded like he was putting the other guy down. Didn't particularly like this episode.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I believe Seho's fan meet was a foil. Even though Seho's is more well known thanks to Roommate, I don't believe that the fans solely came to meet him. The fans came in hoping to see the other cast of Roommate. I don't know, that's just a thought. 

I hope that once they get back from their trip, it will start picking up again. I want to drop this show but I think I came too far. I hope to see more of Lee Dong Wook and Lee So Ra but I am not sure if he will have time since he will start filming again. I am so disappointed that he chose Iron Man, the synopsis sounds mediocre and you know it is a bad role when many actors have said no to the role. But hey it might be a surprise and get high ratings, who knows.

x0unerthanlater

Lee Sora officially left the show because of schedules conflicting. I would kind of miss her since she was like the big sister of the house. I wanted more scenes of her and Mama Shin, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. *siiiigh* Hopefully they bring in a new roommate. Or just bring Bom back.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I agree just bring Bom back....but i think I read somewhere that there going to be bringing two new people to the show if Bom and Sora doesn't come back on the show. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Bom is not going to return. The moment here.scandal popped, that was it. YG usually never let his artist out on shows after a scandal. The latest episode was okay, it only focused on Ga Yeon and her MMA debut.. I sort of miss the other cast. So Ra reason for leaving I just dont buy it. Lee Dong Wook amd Exo Chan Yeol are jammed packed yet they are still on the show. I think she left because there's no Bom. Bom was sort of the girl who got along with everyone amd it was Bom who armed up So Ra.. And plus rating is just sad to see.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ga Yeon and Shin Omma is leaving the show too. They should really just end this misery. That is a total of 4 original cast gone. LDW and CY are hardly seen around.

I believe the other will follow suit slowly. My next bet is LDW since he will be filming for Iron Man.

x0unerthanlater

I am getting depressed because of them all leaving.... I liked Mama Shin! He was the coolest Oppa ever. He can cook, he's caring and also very well rounded. Ga Yeon was actually one of my favorites. I wanted to see more of her, Bom, and Sora. They had an awesome sisterly bond. You can tell that the first 5-6 episodes were the best because everyone was seen most of the time and they had more "family/roommate" activities. In the latter episodes we were seeing too much Se ho & Nana + Ga Yeon's debut. No roommate stuff much. -_- I think everyone is slowly leaving because they're all affected by Bom leaving. She was the one girl in the house that was close to everyone. I think the Roommates are uncomfortable on the show now...

If there are new Roommates I hope it's one of the guests that appeared on the show before so that everyone kind of already gets along.