[Variety] Family Outing

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
anyone watching this??.....its a really funny show to watch.......i love it!

its about.... In each episode, the "Family" travels to different parts of South Korea and takes care of the house of an elderly family while that family goes on a vacation. The "Family" then accomplishes the tasks left for them by the house's owners. and play games....each week they have special guest that joins them!

fun

Expired Sarnie
My favorite episode was with Rain and Daniel as guest. My favorite official cast member is Dae Sung from Big Bang. He is so cute and hilarious. For the girls I like Park Ye Jin but sadly she left the show, so I sort of stop watching it from there. Lee Hyori she is so cute but I find her so annoying in FO.

When I see MC Yoo, I miss those Xman's days and the game, Of Course [Dangyunhaji] and most definitely Chae Yeon. =D

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i love family outing...i finish the whole 60 ep in like 2 weeks....now im just waiting on the sub for the new ep.....i cry alot when chun hee and Ye Jin had to leave...it was sad cause everyone was crying especially when stepmother kim sooro and dumb & dumber MC yoo cried.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah I just watched the recently subbed version. I am waiting on Episode 68 to be subbed. I tried not to watch it but couldn't help myself. Even though I didn't understand much, I was still able to laugh lmao. I wonder who will be the next guest. I want Chae Yeon but it seems like she's been busy since her mini album came out.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
Yeah I just watched the recently subbed version. I am waiting on Episode 68 to be subbed. I tried not to watch it but couldn't help myself. Even though I didn't understand much, I was still able to laugh lmao. I wonder who will be the next guest. I want Chae Yeon but it seems like she's been busy since her mini album came out.
really??......yeah, im waiting for ep 68 and 69 to be subb too.....but for me, i really want Young saeng from SS501 to be the next one on the show.....i really like him.......or nickhun from 2pm.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't wait for episode 76 and 77 to be subbed. I want to see JYP and Dae Sung together lol