vang pao release on bail 1.5 million

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
dang...where did they get all those money?
vang pao is not bail out yet... this is how much to get him out.. 1.5 million..

the question is.. where are we.. they... (hmong) going to get that kind of money??? :)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Nah! tis isn't the end yet...it's only the beginning..

but it's sad Youa True Vang's part...they'll have to sell his home foe his bail??

umm...anyone know the date of the actual trail?? some time next year??

and i agree..wow! hmong people raised tat much money...goshers!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Nah! tis isn't the end yet...it's only the beginning..

but it's sad Youa True Vang's part...they'll have to sell his home foe his bail??

umm...anyone know the date of the actual trail?? some time next year??

and i agree..wow! hmong people raised tat much money...goshers!
I don't know how much money the hmong people raised.. but it cost 1.5 million to get him out.

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
May everyone live happily ever after....General Vang Pao is coming back home...beore a leader, now is still our leader, and will remain our leader to the end of the road. Like i said earlier that without general vang pao, life ain't the same... but he saved our lives once again like he did 30 years ago. He who brought us here and that is why today we are here, he the reasons why millions of us childrens live spoily due to freedom and peace. Today is the best NEWS ever! Sadly i didn't get on that bus to SAC. but its ok...the GREAT NEWS of GEn Vang Pao release is our RESULTS. May everyone one pay respect further on the future and generation to Gen. Vang pao. A hero, our father, and a GENERAL who did it all for us. May god blessed all of our HMONG remaining in LAOS, and those who are in Bam Nam Khao, Thailand, who are to be sent back to LAOS...just take a moment to wish them the best of LUCK!!! May GOD BLESS them with safety return and unwounded skins and bloody, may they make a safe trip back to our once Peacful LAND.

For More Visit the Following SItes:

Defense: Feds Behind Plot To Overthrow

Magistrate Orders Hmong Leader Vang Pao Released

Hmong rally for general's release

With Many Love & Respect to GENERAL VANG PAO!!!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Hm...Interesting. LOLs.

Last that I heard, they said that VP was out already. Well, today, some of my aunts
were talking about it. As well as yesterday too. There was a protest in Raleigh on
Thursday. I heard this was this one guy that was screaming with all his might and
crying his eyes out. Fascinating - a guy. Ha, ha. Anyways, good luck to VP, I guess.

Good luck to the Hmongs?

*Thanks for posting.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
YAHH...heck yeah everyone will live happily ever after and i think that all the hmong people should go and celebrate like do this big ass party for all the hmong people haha=)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
i'm so happy the VP is back home.