Valentines Day

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
What are your Valentines Day plans? Anything romantic? What are you going to give your significant other?

XCappy

Mr. Char
Valentine's day will be my birthday, I'll remember the fact that I'm still single AHAHA ! :lol: I've also heard about a Chinese Valentine's day in August. They should pick another name instead of 'Valentine' :D

Saifah

bite me x___
i HAVE NO iDEA WHATS GONNA HAPPEN BUT iMA BE WiTH MY BOYFRiEND AND SOME FRiENDS.
i WORK THAT DAY. :/

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Valentine's day will be my birthday, I'll remember the fact that I'm still single AHAHA ! :lol: I've also heard about a Chinese Valentine's day in August. They should pick another name instead of 'Valentine' :D
when i thought this dumb "love" day couldn't get any worst, i find out it's capitano pain's birthday!! so how does it feel to have a crappy "holiday" as the day of your birth? hahahaha

XCappy

Mr. Char
when i thought this dumb "love" day couldn't get any worst, i find out it's capitano pain's birthday!! so how does it feel to have a crappy "holiday" as the day of your birth? hahahaha
I'm feeling really good Thookie. Thanks for asking :D.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... hmmmmm what will i do??? i will read an old card and renew the memories in my heart and pretend for a moment it was yesterday and smile for a faint voice that's lost in the world to me while i say these words in my heart as i said them that day "i love you" and she won't hear me or see my shadow but i'm still me holding onto music with the words i can't speak outloud... a day i return to the stars and share a faint light as a dream is defining another valentines day as it passes with good memories still a part of me...

...faithfully as the towers of time lift me to the heavens to reach that place i first found your starlight... i will remember the sound of music in my heart... if just time from memories is all i ever have,,, you will be my guiding light faithfully...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I'm feeling really good Thookie. Thanks for asking :D.
shut up, pain.

... hmmmmm what will i do??? i will read an old card and renew the memories in my heart and pretend for a moment it was yesterday and smile for a faint voice that's lost in the world to me while i say these words in my heart as i said them that day "i love you" and she won't hear me or see my shadow but i'm still me holding onto music with the words i can't speak outloud... a day i return to the stars and share a faint light as a dream is defining another valentines day as it passes with good memories still a part of me...

...faithfully as the towers of time lift me to the heavens to reach that place i first found your starlight... i will remember the sound of music in my heart... if just time from memories is all i ever have,,, you will be my guiding light faithfully...
honestly, johnny, have u thought about writing poetry..like trying to get it published? ur very poetic...and the things u write actually sounds good and make sense.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
honestly, johnny, have u thought about writing poetry..like trying to get it published? ur very poetic...and the things u write actually sounds good and make sense.
...i'm no poet for sure :unsure:

...i'm autumn leaves someways swirling around the tree of life after the spring and summer of my youth are passing trying not to lay down to rest in winter,,, ever in the currents of life climbing up with exspectations and a whisper in my heart to breathe free and live again with memories of someone special... i will live forever and find love again if not on valentines day,,, the day after i have passed will bear me life and renew me for love i'm trying to understand will she meet me again... i still have hope and love of friend on this comming valentinesay!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
...i'm no poet for sure :unsure:

...i'm autumn leaves someways swirling around the tree of life after the spring and summer of my youth are passing trying not to lay down to rest in winter,,, ever in the currents of life climbing up with exspectations and a whisper in my heart to breathe free and live again with memories of someone special... i will live forever and find love again if not on valentines day,,, the day after i have passed will bear me life and renew me for love i'm trying to understand will she meet me again... i still have hope and love of friend on this comming valentinesay!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
so you're saying you steal material from other people?? hahaha jk! anyways, look into it!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i have no BF right now...i'm studing hard hopfully next year i'll date sumone n make valentine specail for me...:)

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
MEEH ALONE THIS VALENTINE DAY..
..MAYBE NEXT VALENTINE..
ILL GET TO SPENT WITH HEM AGAIN... :mellow: