Utt Uttsada is going into monkhood

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Utt will be going into monkhood "today" in Thailand. He's posted a few photos of the temple he will be staying at, I just wanted to "Anumotana Satu" for him.

Utt is going to be 39 this year in September, I think it's a perfect age for him to do it now.

Here are his photos with his exact captions:

"I see the light.."

"the last evening sweets.."

"I'll be closing shop on Instagram for awhile my friends. Going to be monked out for awhile ANUMO TANA"

Credits: photos and captions/quotes by Utt Uttsada IG

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Credits to Thip @spicyforum, rakdara and news plus for photos "Utt will ordain for 15 days"

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ah Too's wife really looks like she had a nose job, she looks weird. She was really pretty in Dao Prasook.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I was thinking the same thing! Her nose is all weird now, I was trying to find more info about her after Dao Prasook since she's so pretty haha. So who's her husband? And is she related to Utt or something?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^her husband is the man she is sitting beside. You know the production Pau Jing Jong, she and her husband are the founders of that company. She and her husband went to the ceremony because they worked with Utt in the lakorn Kularb Tee Rai Nam. From what I know she and her husband have no children and she is a author now.