Utt Utsada Release Racy Photos to Create Buzz for Himself (Rated R/ 18+)

fun

Expired Sarnie
sarN said:
40 clips? You did a thoroughly investigation ^^ it was him right? Gee, where was me at the time ^^^ I must had been oversea . I'll settle for details in words then , *whisper* pm me
40 seconds lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OHOaddict said:
Ahem I saw pics of Aon's scandal abd read about people's reaction to it as they described the "activity". Apparently when I heard the news it was already considered old news.
Tsk tsk tsk I knew @sarN would be here but *gasps* @Mahalo and @Phatman!? I need a moment....hahaha
Um....I'm gonna tiptoe out of here. HahAhah.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Will the witness(es) please take the stand in confirming @phatman was seen associating with a bunch of individuals on a specific forum at AF?
Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OHOaddict said:
Will the witness(es) please take the stand in confirming @phatman was seen associating with a bunch of individuals on a specific forum at AF?
Hehe.
Hahaha, you crack me up!

Wait. Why am I still here? HAhaha.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Haha @phatman it just further proves my point doesn't it?! You choose your forums wisely based on who it's about and sometimes we girls have to drag you into one. Lookey here the mention of skin exposure has got you all up in here before we can even register what the topic is about lmao!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
Thank for the 40 sec clips ,FUN,OHO,PHAT & MAHALO ^^^^^ lolll
Omg! Send the clip my way!! Wait, want me to pm u?? Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OHOaddict said:
Haha @phatman it just further proves my point doesn't it?! You choose your forums wisely based on who it's about and sometimes we girls have to drag you into one. Lookey here the mention of skin exposure has got you all up in here before we can even register what the topic is about lmao!
You know me, I love skin especially the juicy muscular ones Hehe.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thookatha said:
Omg! Send the clip my way!! Wait, want me to pm u?? Lol
It was a bait to see who the naughtiness on AF , why I'm not surprise its you, tsk tsk , woman get a grip lol