Uthaitaewee 2017

val

sarNie Adult
Ok, this version is totally different from the previous two versions, which I don't mind, something different but what is up with all these black magic stuff again? The last boran already involved black magic, y this one too?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Why do most boran lakorn the parent story is always tragic & get separated from their child for years ? Smh loll . I think boran lakorn need a new storyline , beside saving the kingdom from evil step mom ect. They need adventures like crime solving or something difference beside getting lost in the park.

val

sarNie Adult
This version is totally ruin...n rush ending. Also, Uthaiteawee never gets to meet her dad in this version at all

Jinkookshi

sarNie Egg
Ok, this version is totally different from the previous two versions, which I don't mind, something different but what is up with all these black magic stuff again? The last boran already involved black magic, y this one too?
I think all Boran Lakorns involve black magic. Boran Lakorns these days are all so boring and not even worth watching anymore. They either ruin the remakes by making the storyline too different or making it really funny with no seriousness that it just seems lame. I remember that when I was younger, I really loved watching Boran lakorns, but now I don't even care about them anymore. Plus, the new actors and actresses just don't make it for me. I also judge very much on looks and the new actors are just not good-looking enough. I mean if they aren't good-looking, they should at least have the ability to act, but their acting is just bleh. It's like they're just reading their lines. Don't hate on me for telling the truth. :)

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
when does it air? I want to watch it. I think nangek is so gorgeous and I'm intrigued by this modern fantasy version lol
No idea but I'm super excited. I was like wow this is not like ch7 at all. Lol Everyone actually look good and the guys are big and buff.