Uthai Tewee

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
it's actually not a new boran.. haha.. it's pretty old now, considering four or five other borans have come out after it. i think the p'ek is the same as the one doing the goh gayasit.. dunno his name. i didn't watch it because the p'ek couldn't do anything but my mom watched it and she liked it.. the n'ek had powers and could take care of herself. i only watched the beginning and it was a bit sad.

shubby

sarNie Adult
ohhh yeah it's Aont and Bee it's very good i love it tho..i recommend you this boran lakorn...

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
the beginning of this movie draaggggggggggggs so much. But when she is older, it gets kinda good i guess. But Aont and Bee look really cute though.

shubby

sarNie Adult
the best version is with chatree and Sinee...i love that very so much..

onahc

sarNie Elites
rukmos said:
So I wasn't aware that Bee(I think that's her name) had a boran Lakorn out. My sister saw the first part of it while she was in the cities and she said that it looked okay.

Has anyone heard or seen it movie and is it good? It's a channel 7 boran lakorn

http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=17869
[post="111137"][/post]​
[/quo

i've seen the old version in the 80's, so, bee mathika playing this new one must be a re make....

dara

sarNie Egg
Bee started out doing Boran Lakorns.

She was the little girl in Sailohit, and then later she did many in the early 2000s such as Manora and Phikun THong.

Uthai Thewi is ok, but I thought the best Boran Lakorn she did was Phikun Thong, it's also my favorite of all time. :)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ reallly?. . phikun thong?. . i thought that it was soooooo bad, cuz in the old version, they make it seem like phikun thong was not a bad luck, but in bee's version, it looks like that she was really the bad luck. . ok. . off topic. .

uthai thewi was good. . aont and bee were really cute together, and sometimes she seems weak, but she can also fight back, which as what i like, not those other n'ek that just sits and cry or runaway. .

the best one with bee, i'd have to say nang sib song. .

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey, anyone have this lakorn in the old version..i'm willing to buy it...please let me know...thank you...oh..i'm looking for Sinee and Chatree version tho...

dara

sarNie Egg
untinnu said:
^ reallly?. . phikun thong?. . i thought that it was soooooo bad, cuz in the old version, they make it seem like phikun thong was not a bad luck, but in bee's version, it looks like that she was really the bad luck. . ok. . off topic. .

uthai thewi was good. . aont and bee were really cute together, and sometimes she seems weak, but she can also fight back, which as what i like, not those other n'ek that just sits and cry or runaway. .

the best one with bee, i'd have to say nang sib song. .
[post="116150"][/post]​

I thought it was really good because I was hooked on it and never got bored one bit. And I don't ever remember seeing the old version so I have a different perspective. Different tastes I guess. ^_^

The thing I don't like about Uthai Thewi is those animals...they're annoying. (Sorry to say :mellow: )

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Oh dang it, u have to order each set...Anyways does anyone have the whole set and is willing to sell it, becuz I luv this boran lakorn..LUV Aont and Bee, they're soo cute...