Urban legends pictures

chanda

sarNie Egg
those two pictures of the ghost girl i think are both fakes...but im not sure...and the picture where the man waas eating the baby was so sad and disgusting

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
ugh some pictures was reallly ugh. . .. but i scrolled down quick so didint really look at em . . . dont really believe in it tho SOOO.
still nasty!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yingerbug, i think that dog is cute... despite of that ugly skin and white fur... i always think all animals are adorable even its ugly and cruel...

about picture of sine laying on the bed with ghost under the bed ..it is from thai movie.. gosh why would they put it as urban legends..i think it's hilarious...

kitkat said:
yingerbug, i think that dog is cute... despite of that ugly skin and white fur... i always think all animals are adorable even its ugly and cruel...
[post="51496"][/post]​
Honestly ima bit scared of dogs so its kinda hard for me to like any in particular. :unsure: I mean that dog named as worlds ugliest dog is a bit okay if he dont smile with its teeth showing. Thou looks more scary to me.

JinFX

sarNie Egg
I like the big cat, it's so big...haha :lmao: almost a sized of a normal dog. The brain pic and the bear killed a man pic are freaking shit..