Urban legends pictures

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I was browsing through this one site and just thought I'd share these pictures with you guys. They're unbelievable! WARNING! Some of these images may be scary and disturbing! If you are not brave enough, do not scroll down!

Human-animal hybrid

world's tallest woman

Snake swallow man

World's largest cat

Man eating baby in China

Ghost of malay woman raped and killed by Japanese soldiers during World War II

S

sunflower

OMG.OMG... someone hold me!!!!! i'm crying!!! :(... those are some scary images!!!!!!!!

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Brain maggots

This photo was taken in the hospital after the patient was in a car accident where he killed a young girl.

Man killed by Bear

The ghost of Sundarbans

Japanese fashion craze -imitation see-through skirts

S

sunflower

isn't this pic from that movie starring sai chareonpura.. and that person lying in bed is sai... i'm not sure.. i might be mistaken.... but.. dude.. all these pics are like hella freaking me out!!!!!!!!!! and that skirt one is pretty funny!

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
both pics of ghost standing..w/ n w/o a man standing next to her are the same pic...
or at least that's what it seem to me...is it computerized?... :blink:

the brain one is the nastiest

mskinyi

sunflower said:
isn't this pic from that movie starring sai chareonpura.. and that person lying in bed is sai... i'm not sure.. i might be mistaken.... but.. dude.. all these pics are like hella freaking me out!!!!!!!!!! and that skirt one is pretty funny!
[post="48475"][/post]​
hahah yea that sure is a thai movie... if im not mistaken its called "the mother" lols... but its one hella scary movie

im like soo shooken by those pictures... even though some might be false

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Linn said:
both pics of ghost standing..w/ n w/o a man standing next to her are the same pic...
or at least that's what it seem to me...is it computerized?... :blink:

the brain one is the nastiest
[post="48502"][/post]​
Yeah, it's the same girl. The one with the guy was taken by his friend.
He actually died of a heart attack after taking that picture when he saw the ghost lady.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
mskinyi said:
hahah yea that sure is a thai movie... if im not mistaken its called "the mother" lols... but its one hella scary movie

[post="48505"][/post]​
yeah i have this movie too.....these pics are weird.... :wacko:

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
mskinyi said:

[post="48505"][/post]​
yeah i have this movie too.....these pics are weird.... :wacko:

noungning

Heartless
yeah the ghost ones are kinda... all the same except the movie one where it is a movie? but the other ones are freakin creepy OMG!!!

Kina

Dubsteppin'
hmmm......im not really bothered by any one of it EXCEPT that man eating the baby.

ive heard of this happening in china during communist. they had to eat babies. most of normal food was scarce. i wouldnt ever do that...even tho if food was scarce and i was to face famine, heck no am i turning to eating human beings. that's just disgusting and morally wrong and un human. astaghfirAllah id eat insects, better than my own species.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
ahh getting goosebumps I dont mind the brain and man getting ripped by a bear like that but the ghost pics are scary me is frightened...terrified of ghost >.<

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
most of the ghost ones and the human animal one is done by photoshop .. you can tell hahah and the other tragic one .. is pretty vivid so i think it's pretty real ..

rukmos

sarNie Adult
some of these pictures are scary, but some of them seem to be fake and computerized...like the one with the animal and human hybrid, that one was totally fake, but still creepy....