Urassaya Sperbund

dariey

sarNie Adult
everyone look good even with the outfit.....haha

as always my fav pics..i like how she goes straight to hug matt after being tease by boy.i was hoping to see some interaction with jiranee and popemew but none.at least there was selca with mew.
 ​
cr katai​
 ​
she love them and her unconditionally..
cr kimmy & yaya ig​
 ​
with others..nee and grandma daeng reunion..^_^

cr tooktung,gabump,dianaflipo,sorrayuth9111,pujira,yuchat1515

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
The event was sure fun. All full force coming from channel 3.

Tonight at Komchadluek award.

From Praew magazine

Pictures credit as tagged

dariey

sarNie Adult
some simple yet good edit by sam.shot

​
 ​
great shoot..
 ​
read they got well praise about their performance by dear insta translator.good to hear that despite the comment about overall koojin match by viewer.as normal viewer i got to agree on that..nevertheless she getting great with her singing.hopefully she will have another song for herself only maybe for different genre.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I've mainly rewatched their performance because i thought they did great. Havent watched much of the koojin kicks, only naya, jiranee, matt/great and pope/mew, i personally didnt feel like there was overly showing of affection from the little clips that i've watched, maybe i've missed some heh

Ya at the awards show, liked the dress but didnt like the hair

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya has won Popular Lead Female Awards fours years in a row, and that's no small feat.  

So this year, KCL created a new award for Yaya and they called it Popular Lead Female - People's Sweetheart/Darling.   

Once again, congratulations to every winners and especially to Yaya for winning four years in a row.

credit Barry.Ya FB

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Some more nice pics from the awards show

And this was my fav part from nns mv, i like it wheb the girls initiate

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
NNS - it's gonna be different portrayal between this pair and previous pair and on top of that there are going to have some scenes which previous version don't have. So if there is any expectations, you will find it lacking. It would not be something that it's gonna generate high rating either. That's why I don't have problems with any of her lakorns and with who her co-stars is. Just watching it for the sake of entertainment and my free time. ✌✌