Urassaya Sperbund

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much loveyaya for always updating this thread.

Really appreciated your time and efforts na kha.   :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Oops, no Shokubutsu event today. I must have read it wrongly.

Yaya today practice singing for ch3 45 years anniversary event

Credit as tagged. Both from same IG

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Yeah ya might be performing for the soccer match, i cant wait to watch the soccer, even though i never soccer lol but with the girls participating im intrigued!! I have no faith in na's soccer skills and js solely relying on ya for the win heheh

Ya carressing and messing with papa to her hearts content

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
There are few daras that can pull off the red lipstick without looking too cheap/"whorish" (pardon my language) and I can say that Yaya is one of them. She look so sultry and mature in the picture with Michelle Yim. Our little girl is growing up right before our eyes  :cry:

I don't know if I am in the right place to ask this question... Hope you guys don't mind... I am living in USA. My friends and I want to send fan gifts to Yaya but we don't know exactly the location to send to... Is it to Channel 3 and specific Yaya name or somewhere else? Hope yaya fan in Thai can help :) Please... if to Channel 3.. so what is it exact address... Please Help :) thanks alot

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@jennifer, i think u can contact the admins of 'urassayaclub.com fb and/or barry.ya fb' . It looks like they meet ya regularly afterwork so u can try. Sorry im not much help :)

Just looking through old pics and found these. Even tho Dao Reung wasnt all dolled up, when she let her down, she looked so naturally pretty, i like my actresses with minimal makeup. I really dont mind a reunion with P'Por in a few yrs time, i really adore him as an actor :) or a reunion with mor kong would be even nicer

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Jennifer: You can try urassayaclub.com FB, look for the picture where they mention Happy Birthday wishes to Yaya. I remember few weeks back, they ask fans to send their cards to an address for them to collect and give it to Yaya. Try asking the admin too. Good luck to you.

I have no problem with whom Yaya is working with. And I find both Yaya and Poh cute in Dao Reung. I don't really understand the term "chemistry" that people are harping about. In real world, reality, not everyone get together because they have great chemistry. And I usually find couple which people claim they have chemistry doesn't look so to me. Guess, I am the odd one here.

From IG withloveurassaya: Press Con for KuanCheWit lakorn 6 April

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
You're not the odd one out, i rarely watch dramas for chemistry. Im actually not even familiar with the word after watching so many dramas after so many years until seeing how much they are so overused in lakornworld. There are so much more to a drama/lakorn than just pranangs interactions/chemistry, tho sadly, that is what the audiences mostly focus on these days. I will always prefer a great drama with substance without chemistry anytime.

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
I think the word "chemistry" is really subjective. Someone can say this couple has a lot of chemistry and I wouldn't see any at all...I wouldn't put too much weight on it. If I like the pairing, the actor, or actress I would at least try it out. Overall, I think the main part is the storyline/plot and if it can keep me interested.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
yesterday at acting class

After Sushi with her sis if you saw her Instagram

Saw in Instagram, they are going Phuket today with krongkrap from Magazine. I think another magazine coming out.

Pictures credit as tagged

dariey

sarNie Adult
thank you so much everyone especially you loveyaya for always updating this thread when i'm gone.. :spin:

bubbles8 said:
The 2 girls that u adore darie, i really Mew too

*pic
*pic
*pic
*pic

yup,my two fav girl.mew look pretty cool,professional and easy going person.both might have flaw in acting but their personality is what attract me more.. ^_^

welcome jennifer to this thread and sorry if we can't help you much but it really wonderful to see more ya fan. :)

looking back at reung and khun palat make me miss the whole team sooooooo much.everyone is so close and playful during the filming especially ya and kong.another guy that i wish for ya to have reunion.even not as her p'ek but be in 1 lakorn will satisfy me enough.even por t look way younger right now compare in DR day.wish another reunion..hee

need to agree,i prefer the actress to have less and suitable makeup.right now i see the n'ek always have bold eyes make up or the thick pink blush already there even they just woke up from sleep. -_- that just something that always turn me off to watch further.it just can't make me feel the realness of the story anymore.

me as jap dorama watcher can't say much about the chemistry coz only in lakorn world i always see people extremely emphasize about that.i bet if lakorn watcher watch jap drama will say the cast have non-exist chemistry coz most of their drama didn't focus on romance only but more to life value on what they want to give to the audience and their acting mostly superb and real.that is why i didn't give much about the people talk regarding chemistry here coz what i want to see is the quality of the storyline not the so called chemisty only.i can bare if the chemisty is non-exist but i can't stand if they totally have unreasonable storyline ever.this is me and my kind of watch..that is why romance is my least genre to watch and that is why also i need to put my stop for lakorn for a while now.i'm getting too bored with too much romance..what i need right now is some sword clash and blood..hoho  :ninja: 
hope people not see us give excuse on what her so called chemistry lack here.she is not perfect and she do have flaws and people see her lacking on that term and i just hope with her acting workshop can overcome on what she is lacking in every ways and be better actress and got recognize on what she really deserve even she already good in my eyes.everyone might not agree with me on this,as fan i'm happy on her achievement in acting until now but i prefer she got recognition with experts more than fan even fan play big part on it.when she got that recognition with her own will from them i will say i'm greatly proud for her just like what na receive recently.but i still proud of her in other way especially her personality and modelling.that is the best of her in my eyes.
sorry if what i said offend any people in this forum, not just in this thread coz i know there are more silent reader here but me being a fan not just to praise but to critic also.i prefer to critic my fav people than be over denial fan when the flaw is crystal clear.. B)

ya looking good with the dress,i just didn't like much about the thick eyeliner or the lipstick color she have there.it hide her eyes when she smile and she look too much beige.wow i'm ranting..haha.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
dariey

Well, the end result is that as her fan we wish her the best. I am not a Thai lakorns fan. I am into this just because of her. Otherwise I watch any other shows that is not Thai. Yup, yup I also hope for her to improve her chop. Well.. Surely.. One day. I don't mind comments or criticism so long it's not vengeful or sound of hatred. We are all human with feeling so I like the motto (if you don't hv anything nice to say don't say). I am not referring to any of you. Just a general comment.

Today she is busy with MV with James. She flying off now to Phuket for mag shoot if I am not wrong. Super busy girl. I am watching Korean drama called Blood for the moment while waiting for NNS.

Credit as tagged

dariey

sarNie Adult
good critic is way better than baseless hatred or comparison comment.just like what the fan advice on ya's acting.they know where she lack and they want her to fix it so she will be better.i like that kind of people more,they help her not just spoil or over protective of her.it not like her acting is worst out there.she have it,she just need to be out of her comfort zone.at least she good than some jap/korean actor/actress that i have seen..i see people put high hope for KC,hope everything going to turn out good for both ya and mark.

put that aside....omg i seriously want to rant over that maybelline cf.the usual i see always have their models with chic style outfit but i don't know what they give for her.of course the preview of that outfit of her was long ago but never thought they going to have it for the real cf.this seriously got me  :facepalm: ,hoping the next one going to be better.

i've tried to watch blood but can't get through it.they got me rant so much over their storyline and acting.now i'm enjoying my self with jingbirok and ouroboros.i need something out of romance..i think i got romance allergic phase right now..ahaha.i need time to get back the mood.