Urassaya Sperbund

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Coming soon

Credit fhon fhon

4/8/2016....

งานจอง งานหา มาอีกแล้วค่ะ ^^
IG : praewmagcoming soon!!! #นิตยสารเเพรว #แพรวดอทคอม #behindthescenes #praewlivereport #ณเดชน์คูกิมิยะ #ญาญ่าอุรัสยา

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
:)
IG : nytogether
Smileeeee #nytogether #nadechyaya #nadech #urassayas

@laysthailand : 3 สิงหานี้!!! เตรียมตัวให้พร้อม มาพบกับการเปิดตัวเลย์ทรีดี และ เลย์เน็ต พร้อมกับพรีเซ็นเตอร์สุดฮอตณเดชน์-ญาญ่า ได้ที่ skywalk bts ช่องนนทรี ตั้งแต่เวลา 15.30 เป็นต้นไป มาเถอะ...อยากเจอ #laysthailand #lays3d #laysnet #เลย์ทรีดี #เลย์เน็ต #yaya #nadech #nadechyaya

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
From FB NY International FanClub

NY will be at Ch 3 Star Market on 4th Aug, 10.30 am to 13.30pm… There will be a couple flash drive souvenir if you made a merit in total of 1000 baht. There're certain amount of souvenir to grab… Better to be quick. The donation will be for NY merit together with fans on 22nd October 2016 in KhonKaen.

Credit pictures to the rightful owners

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
This morning, 4/8/2016

@Urassayaclubdotcom great favour today. Both great souvenirs and great more merit in 726,800 (seven hundred thousand two thousand six thousand eight hundred baht net). Convention for Mona. Amen. with that, folks. tomorrow. Still have a job. Kathina. JOIN THE MERIT FLEA MARKET STARS CHANNEL 3 a few invited to merit... #urassayas #urassaya #urassayaclubdotcom

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Live from Japan 6/8/2016
Check out FB Lauriermybrand at 1330hrs Thailand time

Credit as tagged

Last edited:

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

Picture credit as tagged

Translation credit below
urassaya.fanpage2hours ago
These pictures were taken by one of #jirayu_jj's fan. She's a Japanese, she likes Yaya and would like to meet Yaya in person because Yaya was in Japan at that time so, JJ Thai fans and Yaya fans helped her looking for the plane flight (but at the end that Japanese fan could find it by herself) and here finally she met Yaya, gave her the chocolate and really happy to see her. She said that Yaya in person is really cute more than in the photo or TV. We Yaya fans really happy for you and appreciate that you like Yaya ☺❤

#urassayas #ญาญ่า #yayaurassaya #laurier#lauriermybrand #urassayassperbund

Fan's Twitter account

Credit as tagged

Last edited:

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

Credit
#Repost @ka.ta_love_ny with @repostapp
・・・
Read this first before trying to flirt her! Top ten hottest female superstars reveal the characteristics of their dream men.
Continue with first row Nang Ek, Yaya Urassaya Sperbund, closest girl of Nadech Kugimiya. Although she said she doesn't have any requirements, she needs only a good manner guy. But do not shoot the breeze with her she doesn't like it! .
P.S. sorry that I have to delete the previous post, since it was not her part.
P.S2: Her heart already put the sign "Do not Enter!" Do not try flirt with her are you will meet her eight packs Bear!! .
#urassayas #nadechyaya #NYinterFC
Cr. @daradaily

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
อย่างเท่
@urassayas Disposables should have a comeback #disposablecameras :)

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

#Repost @ka.ta_love_ny with @repostapp
・・・
"I usually take care of my look so I'm not serious of having to set up a diet menu or something like this. Because normally, I always exercise and eat vegetables and fruits. Besides, I also take some additional vitamins. My mom is the one who takes care of these things. She alway asks me "did you have a meal yet?" (Laugh)
This is the secret method behind Yaya's beauty.
P.S so there are two people behind her beauty secret method! Mae Pla is the one who take care of her eating habit, and P'Bear is the one who take care of her daily exercise!!
#urassayas #nadechyaya #NYinterFC
Cr. @ ponpanr

Credit as tagged