Ur OP on Bie's Projects & Career

What do you think Bie will be more SUCCESSFUL in?

• Singing

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Acting

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
Wat are ur OP on Bie's Career, Projects, n Future Nang'ekS? Share your thoughts n OP here.
Note: First 3 are multiple choice, rest are one.

What do you think Bie will be more successful in?
-Singing, cuz that was his dream.

Who MATCHES Bie more? (Nang'eks he's been with n will be)
-None. Mew n Bie had chemistry, but the couple didn't catch my eyes. Fang n Bie was okay, still something in them didn't show. Aff n Bie are cute, but still something wasn't there. Vill n Bie, IDK, that's all I can say!

Who MATCHES Bie more? (Nang'eks he might GET a chance with in the near Future)
-My choices: BEST, TOEY, AERIN, TAEW, KWAN, GRAND, PEUNG & ETC.

Ur OP on Roy Adeed Hang Ruk
-The beginning was catchy, the ending plot could've be better. Overall, it was Watchable.

Ur OP on Hua Jai Sila
-Same thing as above. Catchy, but the characters were overrated. Overall: Watchable.

Ur OP on Prajan See Roong
-Plot was good, acting was great. Couple didn't appeal much in lakorn. Overall: Watchable.

Ur OP on New Lakorn Dok Ruk Rim Tang
-IDK the lakorn plot. Overall: Nang'ek could've been someone else. TOTTALY SKIPPING!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
*I think Bie will be successful in both singing & acting.
*Fang match Bie more even though HJS wasn't that great but I see that they match each other very much.
*OMG, I love all these actress don't know who, but if I have to choose only one it will be Toey.
*RADHR: don't know.
*HJS is watchable.
*PSR: I love it so much cuz Bie's a superstar in there and IDK just love it...
*DRRT: Totally skipping cuz of Vill, Nang'ek could've been someone else.

I LOVE BIE, so I'll wait for his future project with other N'ek than Vill....

This is a long poll but I enjoyed a lot....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i like bie singing wise.. acting wise is ok.. still not there... but i have to say his acting did improve lots!

who matches him more.. i have to say peemai.. but too bad she isnt in there T_T.. i think he looked good with fang.. he and aff and mew were kute..

i would love to see him workin with best, peung, toey and kwan..

for both roy adeed hang ruk and hua jai sila i thought the story couldve been better.. good but.. i thought there was stuff missing...

prajan see roong was watchable.. i was more into the family/son relationship than the love story.. lol since the love story wasnt that important..

hmmm his new lakorn... i might watch it..

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I choose all 3. Singing is good, Acting is descent, others, I love his musical, just by the clips of it lol, n the CM too.

Luv Bie & Mew! Luv Bie & Fang! Luv Bie n Aff! Don't know about Bie n Vill.

Aww, I want Jern so I chose other ch. 3...lol GSWP FF was a killer 2 me. i'm in love with the pair, if only it was a real drama...lol curse Leemyis 4 making me in love with this pair so much, lol j/k. Other than that I chose other Ch 5, lol where's Peemai & Aerin, luv those GALS! Other than that I don't mind Toey, Kwan, Best, Peung and even Grand. lol, if only Grand was nang'ek for DRRT. T_T

RAHR, i was in love w/it cuz it was Bie's first lakorn. lol, but still the plot could've been better.
HJS, Bie was so HOT HOT HOT in that one. But still plot could've been better.
PSR, I love the OST 4 it, n the family portion of the lakorn.
DRRT, Only 4 BIE! lol, could've been someone else.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
- all:wub:
- wiew....me could be in the future....:D
-Best, Pueng, Teaw, Kwan, others from all channels...or me again....:D
-love it....
-annoying n'ek should be a different one....Fang's good looking but...sumhow doesn't match up...
-same...aff look too old for bie...she only match her Aum....
-Looking forward to BIE new lakorn...love both actor n actress....CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
ANSWERS -
*SINGING
*FANG & BIEmore than the others, even tho i love aff she was okay too, and mew was okay cos i loved RAHR
*GRAND, BEST, TAEW, PEUNG & PAULA - wouldn't mind them with BIE
*RAHR - LOVED IT,the plot the twisted ending, tho i would have also chosen another n'ek tho mew did a good job
*HJS - WATCHABLE - didn't mind fang, loved peemai in it, story was a bit off - too many evil ppl
*PJS - WATCHABLE - acting was good esp aof p, not much on aff
*DRRT - WATCHING IT FOR BIE ONLY ATM - if the n'ek is vill, yer she has been disappointing esp in SK, hope she gets replaced again. but will be watching it for bie anyway

sunwoohoo

sarNie Egg
Answers:
~singing
~FANG matches him the most, Aff & Bie are cute though.
~TOEY, BEST, GRAND n TAEW all the way.
~Watchable.
~Watchable, but I LOVE BOTH STARS!
~LOVE IT! GREAT PLOT OF ALL BIE's LAKORN
~SKIPPING! TOTALLY SKIPPPING

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
my answers:

bie would be successful in singing && dancing :]
I LOVE BIE AND FANG. she matches him a lottt.
Best, Peung, Toey are matching na'eks for Bie :]
i didn't like RAHR because of the main girl.
I LOVED HUA JAI SILA!
didnt see Prajan See Roong yet. :/
can't wait to see Bie and View, I hope it's good.

i loved View in Kaew Lom Phet.
but in Sakul Ka, she wasn't that pretty..
so I hope that View is prettier in movie with Bie :]]

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
My Opinon:

-i think that Bie's best at Singing,he rocks every song;]I do love him in acting too thoughh.
-i think that Fang and Bie matches the most,Hua Jai Sila rocked!But i kinda do like him with Aff too.tehe.
-I hope he gets a lakorn with Beautiful Best Chanidapa
-Roy Adeed Hang Ruk was watchable,i dont really like mew though.
-Loved Hua Jai Sila,hate the fact that it was violent.
-I love Prajan See Roong the most,it's the BEST!They both are so cute together~
-Dok Ruk Rim Tang?I gave up on it,i hate View/Vill.She sucks at acting,i only watched episode one for Bie;]