uploading

darvil

sarNie Adult
ntelligent_mind said:
Does anybody know how to get movies or anyting off VHS and then uploading it?
[post="16894"][/post]​
oh man.. thats going to be a hard one. You can do it but you will need equipment.. either a video capture card.. or maybe your video can already capture video.. that is if you have like ATI all in one pro or something.

Other wise you will have to buy a new hardware.. or you could buy one of those convert your VHS to DVD kinda thing.. but those costs $$$

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
at Walmart there's this program that converts VHS from your vcr to your computer...and you can burn the file onto a vcd or dvd...it's not expensive less than 100 dollars...forgot the name of it.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Rakniran said:
sound like a lots of work there...
[post="16924"][/post]​
ummm if you ever want to do it.. I know alot of people will appreciate it if you can.. Anyway I can show you how to rip stuff from the DVD.. its not hard..

but only if you ever attempt it.. lol its quite a serious task you'll be doing.

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
Darvil said:
ummm if you ever want to do it.. I know alot of people will appreciate it if you can.. Anyway I can show you how to rip stuff from the DVD.. its not hard..

but only if you ever attempt it.. lol its quite a serious task you'll be doing.
[post="16938"][/post]​
Actually i am recording straigh from the vhs to my dvd recorder its working quite well but its just very time consuming..haha so i can actually put vhs on dvd i just gotta learn how to upload it.

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Darvil...I am doing the same thing intelligent_mind is doing. I have a couple dvds finished...now I just need help with uploading them. What do I do?? It seems I am having problems with the quality when I try to play it on my computer also. Am I missing something? Your expertise is appreciated! :p

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow i did that many of times already. LOL since i took a tv production class.. gosh it does benefits me for it. HAHA. yup you need an equipment for it..i forgot what it called.. its has two in one which its dv and vhs..can transfer to computer.